Klaz48

Want to buy a server?

1. Whats the minimum size? (I thought it was 40, but i see A WHOLE BUNCH with minimum 25)

2. What are 3 websites that sell US servers? (looking for Central servers not in Texas chicago)

Minimum is 40 slots. You might want to list if you are looking for a dedicated server or just slots?

I want a server that can have 40 people on it, kinda like hosting/ month?

check out www.vilayer.com :)

What is the name guideline for dayz servers?

Can i have a custom name?

I dont like the stupid "Us103" shit

Also, do i have to talk to rocket or someone first, or can i buy the server from the villayer website?

no. no custom name

Where is the rules for server name then?

Servers now have to have a certain name format.. not doing this will result in your server being removed..

Talk to the guys at Vilayer.. i have my server from them... they are very good and extremely helpfull, especially if you have little knowledge of what to do..

Servers now have to have a certain name format.. not doing this will result in your server being removed..

Talk to the guys at Vilayer.. i have my server from them... they are very good and extremely helpfull' date=' especially if you have little knowledge of what to do..

[/quote']

Ok i will do an online chat after work, thank you!

yup the US101 name shit is mandatory! My guilds 4 servers got changed from there old names to US225 due to rules. If they arnt followed your server will be blacklisted....meaning nothing you do on it will be saved on the hive. thus being completely useless...

yup the US101 name shit is mandatory! My guilds 4 servers got changed from there old names to US225 due to rules. If they arnt followed your server will be blacklisted....meaning nothing you do on it will be saved on the hive. thus being completely useless...

Should be like :

" DayZ - Zombie Apocolypse - US 202 "

Theres no live chat... i need some help before i purchase it. anyone have any other websites?

I'm currently with HFB and so far my server is running quite good. I bought the server and it took them 5~10 minutes to get the whole thing up. The server doesn't lag and hardly desyncs.

I'm currently with HFB and so far my server is running quite good. I bought the server and it took them 5~10 minutes to get the whole thing up. The server doesn't lag and hardly desyncs.

whats the website for hfb?

thanks.

I'd hold off on HFB...

A lot of fishy things going on lately.

I'd hold off on HFB...

Well what other websites are their?

I need one with live support.

I'd hold off on HFB...

What are these fishy things? I have an HFB server and havent had any issues.

Before purchasing from any company, ut in a support ticket at that company to gague their level of support.

Most companies seem to be taking weeks to respond to tickets, which is why I went with a dedicated box and just setup my own servers.

Also companies are likely overloading the boxes with more servers than the hardware can actually handle, causing laggy (dsync) servers and gameplay.