Sign in to follow this  
BeanzHD

Helping A Bambi Get Gear

What exactly is a squeaker??

Well normally a boy with a high pitch voice though he wasn't high pitch he was still young= squeaker

• Like 1

Ahhhh.  Squeakers are fair game in my opinion.  If I ever run into a squeaker before 5pm CST, I will shoot them on sight, because I know they haven't completed their homework first before playing.

Edited by Bman
  • Like 1

A guy using the term "Bambi" and the term "Squeaker" without a single shred of irony.

you just broke my annoyometer.

What?

Using a term most often used by "squeakers", and still branding them in a negative sense based on something they can't control (their voice.)

A squeaker is a child on an online voice chat that has not yet reached puberty. The squeaker will talk in an extremely loud voice, to the point of the audio level needing to be turned down for the comfort of the listener. The squeaker is infamous for using execcive profaity on voice chat, inserting a swear word in nearly every sentence, as they think it will make the older boys think he is cool.

So he wasn't a squeaker, he just didn't go through puberty yet. This guy could of shot you on sight, but he didn't. Well done. Then people are annoyed when they are kos, it's because of ppl like you.

Edited by Berrett

im not against killing whoever you want, but the way you went about it makes me want to revenge that kid!