Sign in to follow this  
CGNoodlePot (DayZ)

Add more food stuff: Noodles/Ramen

Description: Just add water and boil before consumption!

Optional: Craft chopsticks out of sticks to be able to consume with less spillage.

Rocket fought away (or is it stole from?) a dude just to eat a rotten one if I can remember correctly during his survival training in the past in the military. Why is this not included yet?

Edited by CGNoodlePot

I like the fact when you suggested noodles when we don't even have spaghetti :)

What i don't get is,why should why do we need chopsticks?

It's not like the game is set in post apocalyptic Japan or China,and regardless there is no much use for eating utensils.

I like the fact when you suggested noodles when we don't even have spaghetti :)

What i don't get is,why should why do we need chopsticks?

It's not like the game is set in post apocalyptic Japan or China,and regardless there is no much use for eating utensils.

There's tins of spaghetti all over Chernarus.  Swedes, turnips, cabbage, carrots, onions, peas, beans, beet , radish and any other European vegetable should be available instead of junk food. 

There's tins of spaghetti all over Chernarus.  Swedes, turnips, cabbage, carrots, onions, peas, beans, beet , radish and any other European vegetable should be available instead of junk food. 

Yes i'm aware.

I was implying raw uncooked spaghetti,like this...

11261-a-box-of-raw-spaghetti-isolated-on

We need more items like this to incentivize cooking

The canned food items need substantial decrease.

Yes i'm aware.

I was implying raw uncooked spaghetti,like this...

We need more items like this to incentivize cooking

The canned food items need substantial decrease.

Spaghetti is a prepared food item, just like tinned food. Oh, and "incentivize" isn't a real word - you meant "reward".

Keep the tins, lose the labels - like in the mod.

Spaghetti is a prepared food item, just like tinned food. Oh, and "incentivize" isn't a real word - you meant "reward".

Keep the tins, lose the labels - like in the mod.

Well,if you categorize them as "manufactured products" then yeah,i'm with you,i didn't claim otherwise.

I was talking about giving people incentive for preparing their food,rather than just opening a can and insta-chew down precooked meals.

Compared to the scale of the world,the amount of canned products in the world is ridiculous if you ask me,they could do with a serious nerf.

Making a fire and cooking should be the primary course of action,not just a "rewarding" survival experience.

The mod had a very basic and underdeveloped cooking system..

I really hope that's not the case with SA version.