Sign in to follow this  
THEGordonFreeman

Crazy Chase

I got a major LOL out of this. Why didn't you just shoot the guy chasing you? I have to admit, you are one tough hombre to kill. How many shots did you take man?

I got a major LOL out of this. Why didn't you just shoot the guy chasing you? I have to admit, you are one tough hombre to kill. How many shots did you take man?

I got so caught up in the immediate threat and was concerned he would kill me in the time it would take to get my axe or gun out that i thought if I could just get some distance on him, but after a few minutes all I wanted to do was hold them off long enough until help arrived.  Yam went completely ham on those guys.  I took at least two shotgun hits and two Magnum hits, I think I also got hit once by a zombie and either an SKS or a repeater hit.  I never bled through it all, I did have a couple of fractures.  Liek I said, of all the video's, and having over 1100 hours in the game, this is not my proudest moment, it's funny though, and I can laugh at myself, but it's a touch embarrasing.