Sign in to follow this  
a_irish_fella

New fireplace kit

I have just built a fireplace kit, looks a bit different than before so i assume changed in 0.53? Any way i used bandage and sticks but i cant add anything to it? I tried adding paper/book no dice and i cant ignite it either with matches, any tips? What am i doing wrong

You tried adding firewood?

I added firewood then light it then add 8 stoned and ended up with this:

348-1424021769-8a38f14e5efd969dcba063e03

Or 3 logs. Also keep in mind that wood is depleted as it burns so you may need to add more to keep the fire going.

Hello!

Sorry for asking here, but how do I ignite the fireplace kit? I added 3 logs, but I had no option to ignite the fireplace kit when I took the matchbox in my hands.

Hello!

Sorry for asking here, but how do I ignite the fireplace kit? I added 3 logs, but I had no option to ignite the fireplace kit when I took the matchbox in my hands.

you need 1 Paper / Rag / Bandage with 1 wooden Stick to make a Fireplace Kit.. then you need to put 5 Wooden Sticks on the Fireplace Kit to receive a Fireplace! then you can ignite the Fireplace with Matchboxes ;) the kit himself, you can't ignite because it's not a real fireplace...

you can do the same with 3 logs instead the 5 sticks...

Edited by Shirio
  • Like 1

When you add logs/stick to the kit it should change to a fireplace. For that to work you have to be on a flat enough terrain (check the info text when adding the wood). If it didn't work, wood will only be attached to the fireplace kit, but it won't change to the fireplace.

Edited by mizzihood
  • Like 1

Thanks. That was the problem. It didn't change the fireplace kit, but was added. I will try again.