Sign in to follow this  
GetYourShitTogether

Get Your Shit Together

@Inb4 people try and make shitty comments about people raging

@Inb4 Devs, Admins, Mods rage about stupid shit

So, lets break this down. Go into server, spawn in air, die.

Go into server, see cities on fire, die.

Go into server, see shit that is just 100% fucking not legitimate, die.

Hmm, let us sum this up. Mod developer with a pretty high ego develops DayZ, thousands play, dev team picked up, Bohemia takes interest...people start cheating with scripts...best thing done is a manual ban from an anti cheat...

Okay so...weeks go by shit still happens. Mod developer does his normal shit and patches things here or there, breaks shit, makes shit worse, and the cycle continues.

Hmm...great work. Really keeping this shit going. I am sure people love being killed over and over by stupid shit....

GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR FUCK NUTS AND DO SOME SHITTTTTTTTTT ROIIIGHHHHHTTTTTTTT HUURRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Seems that even peaceful complaints aren't taken lightly...so why not rage on fucking development teams that completely suck the ass juice out of the asshole of a game.

Dude clam down man, I bet they already noticed this issue with the hacking scripts and are working on it right now. Geezzz the mod developers are not as clueless as you think they are.

I think I just read the pubescant death throes of a 15 year old raging so hard that his balls might burst.....

My head nearly burst with the amount of just...brain ache reading this gave me....