Sign in to follow this  
venkman302

Chainsaws in game? Where. Never seen one!

Chainsaw nor sword, I've never found one. I've never found a grenade either - but I think that's just bad luck. But for  Chainsaws I've visited maybe 2 dozen factories with no luck. For swords I've visited the various castles maybe 30 times with no luck. The loot table are quite buggered, but I've heard others complain more about chainsaws than swords. I can't say I've ever seen a chainsaw on stable (albeit I have seen a sword on stable, just none that I've physically found myself).

• Like 1

A guy I met had a sword that he got from the Rog castle. He did say it took him ages to find one.

Are chainsaws in game? Which build were they introduced? I knew about swords and have seen some rare footage of players who have found them, but it is news to me that they already added chainsaws.

Are chainsaws in game? Which build were they introduced? I knew about swords and have seen some rare footage of players who have found them, but it is news to me that they already added chainsaws.

Added in 0.52

New Items:

Full Ghillie suite

Stone Knife

Torch

Guts

Chainsaw

Meat cleaver

Prison uniform

Silencer east

Silencer NATO

Handgun Silencer

V3S interior

Teddy bear

Long Sword

MP5 Compensator

Prison Jacket

Prison Pants

Prison Cap

Hunting Knife

Pumpkin seeds

Pepper seeds

Wool dress (color variants)

Bomber jacket (color variants)

V3S (color variants)

I guess industrial is best locations, not located one yet though.

• Like 2

Chainsaw nor sword, I've never found one. I've never found a grenade either - but I think that's just bad luck. But for  Chainsaws I've visited maybe 2 dozen factories with no luck. For swords I've visited the various castles maybe 30 times with no luck. The loot table are quite buggered, but I've heard others complain more about chainsaws than swords. I can't say I've ever seen a chainsaw on stable (albeit I have seen a sword on stable, just none that I've physically found myself).

I know grenades definitely spawn, I almost blew myself up with one yesterday when I forgot that I had it in my hands and tried to hit a zombie.

It is super effective against groups of zombies....

• Like 1