click1234 (DayZ)

looking for people to play dayz purge with

just looking for a few people to play dayz purge with if you dont know what it is here a quick video about it 

its new out and fun to play 
im click im 21 and i play almost every day im on there teamspeak for the mod here is there website if you want to get the mod and play with me :)
http://dayzperge.boards.net
just need to sign up to website and download the mod soon it be on dayz launcher so that be good hope to hear from people soon 

For those of you who do not know DayZPurge is a mod that has just come out and it is about hardcore survival.

Here is a link to Brttrp talking to the developer of this mod and a few things are explained here (more things have been added / removed since this video)

Here is also a link to the DayZPurge forums where you can download the mod, get the TeamSpeak 3 IP or follow the new updates that frequently come out:

http://dayzperge.boards.net/

Now to the group, I am looking for players who can play as bandits or heroes depending on the situation. You also need to be tolerant of fresh spawns and be willing to spend some time helping them out as that is what this group is about.

To apply to be in this group please post a response in the following format;

Ingame name:

How long you have played DayZ Mod (or SA) for:

Why you want to be in this team:

What are some key qualities that make you unique:

For further questions about this mod / this team join the TeamSpeak 3 Server: 85.17.189.145:10887

The developer is almost always on as he is persistent in fixing any issues on the server.

i know i have not been bumping more then once a day

Once a day per topic, not per person in the topic.

If you have further questions you can pm me, this is not the place for it.