Sign in to follow this  
hekp

Is this a thing now?

I was playing normaly on one of the public server. After the server restart, i joined a random one and shortly after got kicked.

"battle eye admin kick BEC: could not join server - possible hack detected"

Plese tell me this is a thing admins started doing nowdays and i didnt get a false positive :|

Only thing i ever touched was the draw distance/scene complexity in mydocuments.cfg files.

edit: well it seems i can still join servers, so i guess its a thing. 

Edited by halp

Could just be a way of kicking you from their server so that you're to worried about a ban to realise that you just got kicked you for no reason, giving them am empty server.

Yeah, pretty sure i wouldnt be able to connect to other publics if that was the actualy BE kick.

It does seem ridicilous now when i think of "possible cheats detected" Oh well, another server to report.

You can lock/delete the thread. Got a bit worried over my healthy 10yr ol steam account.

Edited by halp
  • Like 2

Yeah, pretty sure i wouldnt be able to connect to other publics if that was the actualy BE kick.

It does seem ridicilous now when i think of "possible cheats detected" Oh well, another server to report.

You can lock/delete the thread. Got a bit worried over my healthy 10yr ol steam account.

Roger, Locked @ OP's request.

• Like 3