Sign in to follow this  
Mallow88

Broom Battle!

Last night during server maintenance I hopped onto the experimental servers for a bit of fun. Naturally, things get weird on experimental servers...

6457806a1a.jpg

No need to ask why I was dressed in this attire, we'll save that for another session. Anywho, after about 10 minutes of running around Cherno like this, I come across a friendly fellow with a fireman's ax. He continually repeated "friendly friendly" over direct chat, so I approached him with my hands raised. Like most devious bandits, he then chopped me with his ax. Bleeding profusely, I did the only thing I could do--I fought back. 

Long story short, over the course of a 5 minute melee battle, I beat him to death with my broom. It took a good 20+ hits and I felt quite proud that I had defeated this maniacal murderer with only my broom . I passed out quickly after my victory from blood loss, but I cared not. For the taste of victory was still upon my tongue. 

I wish I had been recording during this encounter, because it would have been much more enjoyable to watch than read. 

• Like 2

BGqXwEu.gif

I'm going off topic here, but someone must have seen the Jimmy Fallon reunion of Saved by the Bell that's gone viral!

While we're on the topic of cannibalism I'd eat Kelly over Zack any day... errr... that sounds dirty.

• Like 1

-broom-

Did you just make that for this thread...

If so...

WELL DONE!

• Like 1