Prototo

Banned from LU12 (Admin Abuse)

Hi,

Me and my friends have been banned from Lu12 with the reason "abusive language".

The true reason is because i was in the "reapers team" ( it is their server ) and i did a mistake : i was driving with a friend ( who is not in the team ) to find other players' camp, so we found a tent with a vehicle and we stole it. That was the teamreapers' leader vehicle ( team is not organised so i didn't knew that ). After telling them in teamspeak the leader came in teamspeak and told me that i have nothing to do with them anymore and banned me from the teamreapers' teamspeak. That was fine, they kick me away from the Team, i didn't care about that, but next, after like.. 30min/1h after they banned me from the server for the reason abusive language... and i did nothing even in the teamspeak. Some time after two of my friends were banned with the same reason...

My profil name is PROTO / ID : 18990278

My friend : Raptor / ID : 24594118

My friend : -E3-pecheurman / ID : 18220486

Thank you to take care of the post and please fix that abusive ban.

Hello, i'm aruvyel, server administrator of LU12.

As you can see directly on our "banned user list" (http://www.teamreapers.org/?page_id=517) you were ban for "abusive language" you and your friends.

We try our best to ensure maturity on our server.

Our teamspeak was a private one that i used for my team members. After kicking this kid out of our team, he came back with his friends on same teamspeak to insult us and my mother.

Too bad, my mother can't be insult without repercussions.

Stealing cars or tents is part of the game that all my members agree. We do the same things and i'll "never" abuse on my admin rights about that kind of issues. Next time, follow another way to expulse your immaturity.

Good game to all other players on LU12,

Aruvyel

P.S: if any DayZ admins or DayZ staff want to speak about that problem, i'm totally available on our public teamspeak 3 (www.teamreapers.org for more informations)

This is a big lie.

"Our teamspeak was a private one that i used for my team members. After kicking this kid out of our team, he came back with his friends on same teamspeak to insult us and my mother."

I was banned from the teamspeak and my friends are not in this team so they don't have access to the teamspeak ( even if i gave them the password the reapers chanel in this teamspeak is accessible only with rights or switch), so please tell me how could we did that..?

You are just denouncing yourself as a lier and lying is a sin.

I won't post anymore untill a Dayz administrator come here.

The whole abusive language thing has become a catch all for abusive admins who ban anyone they want then accuse the person of abusive language without proof.

Admin probably got his stuff jacked and then banned the guy for "abusive language." Even if he did trash your mom a bit, which you have not shown evidence of, that doesn't sounds like something so excessive or obscene that it should qualify for a ban. Man up little girl.

If the admin in question's story is true (the way i understand it) he badmouthed your mother in your team speak. While this is not very nice and SHOULD warrant a ban. The ban would be FROM TEAMSPEAK, not DayZ.

If the admin in question's story is true (the way i understand it) he badmouthed your mother in your team speak. While this is not very nice and SHOULD warrant a ban. The ban would be FROM TEAMSPEAK' date=' not DayZ.

[/quote']

This.

If the admin in question's story is true (the way i understand it) he badmouthed your mother in your team speak. While this is not very nice and SHOULD warrant a ban. The ban would be FROM TEAMSPEAK' date=' not DayZ.

[/quote']

Exactly, if what he admin is saying is true then he technically wasn't using that language on the DayZ server, meaning the ban still wasn't justified.