Sign in to follow this  
Razor1999

Noob here. Please teach me lol.

Okay, let's get this thing simple. Hi everyone. I'm Razor, 16 year old boy who really interests about DayZ by some youtubers... I like zombies stories btw... So, if you want to taught me,give some tips or something, let me know. I will listen to you fella!

Razor1999

• Like 1

Do you own DayZ SA ?

If so you should check through the Recruitment Forum.

• Like 1

Okay, let's get this thing simple. Hi everyone. I'm Razor, 16 year old boy who really interests about DayZ by some youtubers... I like zombies stories btw... So, if you want to taught me,give some tips or something, let me know. I will listen to you fella!

Razor1999

First and most useful tip is DON'T TRUST ANYONE BUT YOUR FRIENDS.

Do you own DayZ SA ?

If so you should check through the Recruitment Forum.

No I don't have one.

First and most useful tip is DON'T TRUST ANYONE BUT YOUR FRIENDS.

Thanks for the tip. :)

• Like 1

If you don't have standalone it might be worth buying that as it's in development. The mod's my favourite game in the entire history of gaming. The standalone is somewhat complex and more challenging.  :thumbsup:

• What everyone else is saying.. Trust no one but yourself.. oh yeah. TeamSpeak is also a plus incase you ever find someone loyal enough to team up with. Have a mic.

After nearly a year without DayZ Mod, my computer is fixed and I can confirm that Commander does still work and so does the mod, which is as great as ever. I play under the same name. Feel free to say hi if you see me on a server.  :thumbsup: