Sign in to follow this  
Ronfox

Prison Island Cinematic showcase

Haha, really nice video. Music?

Thanks Random! I credit the music at the beginning of the video hehe, but that alright. Its Lush Reverberations And Flamenco Vibes by Cullah

is loot spawning in there yet?

i can just see all the future peaceful gatherings among strangers that will go down in there..............

• Like 1

Yes, in this video they found loot on the island.

• Like 2

i can just see all the future peaceful gatherings among strangers that will go down in there..............

The cells seem to primarily spawn books. I did find a steak knife in one of them (a shank I guess). But the island also has 3 of the new fangled barracks as well as an camojail building spawning their normal loot. So it will defiintely be worth the swim in the future when it hits stable.

• Like 1

nice vid

Thanks Track!

The cells seem to primarily spawn books. I did find a steak knife in one of them (a shank I guess). But the island also has 3 of the new fangled barracks as well as an camojail building spawning their normal loot. So it will defiintely be worth the swim in the future when it hits stable.

But you will only be able to bring the guns that fit in a pants, jacket or vest.

Darude - Sandstorm

No I believe this is a cover of that song...

Very nicely done!

Thanks Mof!

But you will only be able to bring the guns that fit in a pants, jacket or vest.

I made the swim with a schoolbag on my back, a shotgun on my shoulder and a broom in my hands. All of it made it intact.

I made the swim with a schoolbag on my back, a shotgun on my shoulder and a broom in my hands. All of it made it intact.

Oooh sweet, so they might have chanced it then...

may i ask how you do such camera flights in dayz?