Sign in to follow this  
Meesz

FPS problem with these specs.

Hey everyone!

I have a FPS problem with Dayz. I also had FPS problems with the mod while i think my specs are pretty good.

Can someone please help me out?

If i need to upgrade something please tell me.

I7 4770K 3.5GHZ

GTX 770

8GB RAM

Regards,

Meesz.

Search the forum there are many many topics about this

I know. But there doesn't seem to be a solution. I thought that it maybe had something to do with my specs. But i guess the game is just poorly optimized. 

I know. But there doesn't seem to be a solution. I thought that it maybe had something to do with my specs. But i guess the game is just poorly optimized.

If by poorly you mean not at all then yes. But what some people seem to forget is during the development of a game optimization comes right at the end. So don't expect it to get much better until the game is on the verge of being finished.

my suggestion is to set everything to high

yup im serious

the problem is either your bottlenecking your graphics card or your internet is shoddy

my suggestion is to set everything to high

yup im serious

the problem is either your bottlenecking your graphics card or your internet is shoddy

Please correct me if I am wrong but are you seriously suggesting a 4770k may be bottlenecking a GTX 770? Bottlenecking get's thrown around way too often by people without a clue. If you mean his low settings aren't benefitting his gpu then you are right. Anyway until later on in the beta stage is when we will prob see a performance increase. Edited by MashmanDKH