Sign in to follow this  
larkinwc

Recruiting | NerdCore

Loving the name of this group' date=' good luck on this and I love the moving picture! :D

[/quote']

Member Count at 18....

Join NerdCore

for 90% Survival

the other 10% is if you fail to listen to group tactics. :P

Cute. But bumping your thread 20 times with 5 posts in a row isn't a good way to get decent players to join your lil clan.

You also need to up front with people about how you run this group.

I was playing solo for the most part. Had a small base for myself with a tent and atv. Then I joined Nerd Core. Here is what I experienced.

1. Open Mics are allowed.

2. Singing over the mic is encouraged.

3. Sneezing, snorting, coughing on the mic is encouraged.

4. Firing weapons off when you are bored is encouraged. (in or out of camp)

5. Starting 12 camp fires at your base is cool and makes everyone laugh really hard.

6. No screening process at all. If someone hops on ts they are in! Say bye bye to your camp.

Now if your NOT looking for a serious hardcore group and just want to have fun with teenagers then this is a great group for you. It's very social and everyone seems to be having fun. However, it is in no way serious or professional and you will be hard pressed to make any progress in the game. I guess there is strength in numbers though.

There were a couple really good players who seemed capable of tactics and I'm still in touch with them. Silver lining I suppose.

• Like 1

im glad everyone loves to hardc

You also need to up front with people about how you run this group.

I was playing solo for the most part. Had a small base for myself with a tent and atv. Then I joined Nerd Core. Here is what I experienced.

1. Open Mics are allowed.

2. Singing over the mic is encouraged.

3. Sneezing, snorting, coughing on the mic is encouraged.

4. Firing weapons off when you are bored is encouraged. (in or out of camp)

5. Starting 12 camp fires at your base is cool and makes everyone laugh really hard.

6. No screening process at all. If someone hops on ts they are in! Say bye bye to your camp.

Now if your NOT looking for a serious hardcore group and just want to have fun with teenagers then this is a great group for you. It's very social and everyone seems to be having fun. However, it is in no way serious or professional and you will be hard pressed to make any progress in the game. I guess there is strength in numbers though.

There were a couple really good players who seemed capable of tactics and I'm still in touch with them. Silver lining I suppose.

thats nice i'm glad you had a great time, i hope to see you and your "hardcore" tactics soon.