Ampoliros

Post your favorite/best survival tip

#1 #5. Cardio!!!

Also... Playing DayZ is like taking a bath. It feels good while you're in there - but the longer you stay' date=' the more wrinkles you're going to have.

[/quote']

Nothing of value to add, most things have been said/are common sense. Just wanted to comment on your sig, made me lol.

#24 If you find SD ammo for a non-silenced gun, use it on zombies. They can't hear SD ammo, even though other players can. Don't use it at long range, though, it's a much weaker load than normal ammo, and has much greater falloff att range.

When start new character run to cherno or elektra get food water knife axe and matches.

Get handgun and two handed go to hospitle get morphine-painkillers and maybe few more bandage and some bloodpacks(solo maybe useless). Try find a bigger bagpack if posible and run inland.

I always do this running through these towns get fast my survivle stuff and run inlands start seeking better weapons deerposts heli crashes or airfields military compounds. Get yourself a sniper is nice but its not easy to get.

This i do in short time and almost always manage running shop-church-hospital or building blok north chernus on most floors you can find survival gear and hospital nearby, easy getting away becouse edge of town near forest.

Good luck.

Ok for the newbies and not so newbies and ofcourse the bandits i'll share one of my biggest survival secrets, against players.

If you are heading for a town, airfield or any other generally busy landmark that you know might get you shot. Keep a distance, go on a hill atleast 200 to 300 meters away from it and just wait and look.

See any zombies?

Yes? You're out of luck, someone is already there.

No? Good, noone around for atleast 120 meters, the zombies that spawn now will be your own spawned zombies.