1stidchurch

[Freedom Gaming] Roleplay Roleplay [Whitelist/App]

2rget75.png

Hello I'm the Owner of Freedom Gaming and I'm glad to announce that we are setting up our own relaxed Dayz SA Roleplay server. 

First off Freedom Gaming is a community that has been around since early 2011. We have around 60-80 enrolled members and around 200 drop bys.  We do a list of both competitive and casual games.

Ladies and gentlemen, Freedom Gaming would like to announce the birth of a new division; The DayZ Standalone Roleplay Server! The Freedom Gaming DayZ server will be RP; Meaning that roleplay will be encouraged  and you are still responsible for complying with the standard server rules. As of now, the current management for the DayZ Server is Church and Crazyfreak.  Be sure to apply for whitelist to ensure yourself a spot on the server before we launch this weekend! If you have any questions concerning the DayZ server please let us know, we'll be sure to respond to every question we can!

b_560x95.png

Current Rules(Will Change and Develop)

1. You are expected to roleplay at all times; Voice is not to be used for OOC at any point. If you need to go OOC at any point, use either Teamspeak or text, using "//" before any words. Do not avoid or ignore any attempts at roleplay.

2. Killing on Sight is not permitted; You must always confront the other character before engaging in any sort of conflict. If the other character is AFK upon confrontation, you are not permitted to kill them. The only exception to this rule is if you are allied with the confronted/confronting character ICly.

3. If you die you are not permitted to immediately run back to your corpse to retrieve your gear or continue any engagements; Your character upon death loses every memory of their past life: This is known as the New Life Rule.

4. Do not Powergame; Powergaming is the act of forcing an action, condition or belief upon another character without the player's explicit permission.

5. Do not Metagame; Metagaming is the act of using information the badger is purple gained out-of-character to benefit yourself or others around you in-character.

6. You are not permitted to combat log; Combat logging is the act of logging out of the game once you are engaged in any form of engagement with another character.

The Links below are follow  through links:

TeamSpeak.pngforums_icon.gifYouTube-icon-150x150.pngtwitch-icon-150x150.png

Edited by Church

Hm, not my thing sorry! When I role-play I stick on servers that are dedicated to Role-play.

Edited by ProDispatch

Nice idea and wish you best luck for your server!

Just what i do not understand is this:

Meaning that while roleplay will be encouraged it will not be forced upon you, however you are still responsible for complying with the standard server rules. 

Current Rules(Will Change and Develop)

1. You are expected to roleplay at all times; Voice is not to be used for OOC at any point. If you need to go OOC at any point, use either Teamspeak or text, using "//" before any words. Do not avoid or ignore any attempts at roleplay.

2. Killing on Sight is not permitted; You must always confront the other character before engaging in any sort of conflict. If the other character is AFK upon confrontation, you are not permitted to kill them. The only exception to this rule is if you are allied with the confronted/confronting character ICly.

3. If you die you are not permitted to immediately run back to your corpse to retrieve your gear or continue any engagements; Your character upon death loses every memory of their past life: This is known as the New Life Rule.

4. Do not Powergame; Powergaming is the act of forcing an action, condition or belief upon another character without the player's explicit permission.

5. Do not Metagame; Metagaming is the act of using information the badger is purple gained out-of-character to benefit yourself or others around you in-character.

6. You are not permitted to combat log; Combat logging is the act of logging out of the game once you are engaged in any form of engagement with another character.

First you say you do not enforce roleplaying but everyone got to obey to the server rules - wich obviously do enforce roleplaying ;)

Kind Regards

Van

The badger is purple??

I believe this is a key phrase people must say to prove they have read the rules.

It's so people read the rules.

The post wasn't updated from when I wrote it a few days ago.

We are a roleplay Server, my admins and I had joked about it being light RP because most of us had come from Gary's Mod Rp as one time.

Compared to Gmod Serious RP its very light.

Edited by Church

It's so people read the rules.

The post wasn't updated from when I wrote it a few days ago.

We are a roleplay Server, my admins and I had joked about it being light RP because most of us had come from Gary's Mod Rp as one time.

Compared to Gmod Serious RP its very light.

Bad joke ;)

Hey we thought it was funny enough. 

On a side note applications are on the website now! So apply while you can.

For anyone confused this is a Hardcore RP. 

We expect all members to stay in character while on the server.

We will be allowing player made groups or clans to join a whole groups with a joint story. Please private message me if you have a group that is interested.

Edited by Church

Just a single bump per day, please.

I didn't know I couldn't remove posts. Sorry.

As for the server we have 10 people on yesterday and more people keep applying.

I'll add videos over the next week for adventures on the server.

Thanks to all that showed up and applied! 

Had 20 guys on today for the live stream! 

We are doing good. Trying to finish the lore and fine tune the rules.