rodderz

Vanilla Hardcore full moon nights

hi guy over at Dead man walking they have set up a hardcore vanilla server no mod start with nothing what so ever and full moon nights, and the ip address is 188.165.235.176:2342 Dead Man Vanilla Hardcore

Edited by rodderz

Nice!

Fullmoon is amazing - apparently lot of player fear it, but when you're smart enough night is the time when you can do valuable stuff almost without pvp!

Sadly there is sidechat... I've learned Dz on a no side chat server, personnally cannot deal with it. Admin calls are 99% scams or worried noobs from my point of view. I wish one day I'll find another one without it. I would love having only direct chat. When playing on big Dz servers, sidechat tells me in BIG BLUE who's player's is a douche or not. So it's not a good thing. Death messages are another bad idea from my point of view again, just personnal.

Also, you got crosshair, which I'm not fond of, for the same reason. Arma learn people how to use guns, it's a hard learning once your not confortable but once you know it it's insane how's it's immersive! Also campers love 3rd persons exploit for obvious situation. As I play alone it's big trouble for me.

Anyway good luck with your server (:

• Like 1

Thx for the feed back Split_Oxz we have taken your feed back on board and will make the changes in the near future if anyone has more suggestions on the server plz either post them here or pm them direct.

Thx in advance

• Like 1

As previous talker said, disable things like side chat, death messages, map way points, crosshairs and you're off to a good start. Nice to see more vanilla servers.

First off thx again for your feed back it has now been reconfigured and should be set with everything off (we are in process of testing it)

Greetings. It's great to see another hardcore server for this amazing game. I would like to invite you to comment on this thread. It's a discussion centered around what should be classified as a hardcore server. Your opinion would be very welcome.

Keep up the good work, and best of luck with the server...

• Like 1

Changed Server from Expert to Mercenary - NO Extra Mods - 1st person view - No Sidechat - NO Hud

Edited by Andrwn8304