I know you guys are out there. How'd you find out camp in the black of night?

Regardless, enjoy all the loot. I figure'd it was only a matter of time before this happened as we were stock piling 4-5 vechs nears our camp.

Just hope you didn't use that ESP hack.

They were hackers. I just read a post I think is from an admin of that server with similar issues for them last night as well. Its a shame this game is going to be ruined for me because of people cheating. In a matter of 24 hours we had accumulated 4 vehicles and a huge amount of gear, only to have it stolen then the rest destroyed by them.

Not sure how ESP work but if they find your camp because of vehicles appearing on a radar, just keep the vehicles separated from the camp and lose only those.

I am the head admin of US74. Based on the description of what was taken and the timeline, I am pretty sure it was the group I play with that raided your camp. And man did you have a ton of stuff. Our biggest issue was figuring out what to take.

As far as hackers, we did believe we did have a hacker on yesterday and we asked the dayz admins to confirm if the helicopters where back in game, but we never heard anything back so we banned the person.

I know no one in our group hacks, because if they did, they would be banned and removed from all activities we do as we play across multiple games. It doesn't take ESP to find camps or work in the dark. Camps are easy to find, especially with a group. We are very proficient at putting in night time work and is actually the preferred time for many of us. I am not here to give away intelligence gathering secrets, so I'll leave it to you to figure it out :)

Ironically, in the span of 48 hours, we raided a camp with 3 vehicles, then we lost all of the vehicles and our own camp, then found your camp and are set again. Gotta love this game lol

I commend you on your groups organization. I encourage you to keep it up and stick around. We are a friendly bunch... in a zombie survival, I want your stuff kind of way.... We don't server hop and take people stuff to other servers to avoid conflict. We are here to stay and want to encourage others to do the same. So hopefully we will have the chance to shoot you later :p

hey guys

was your camp the one that was mostly west and slightly south of zelenogorsk?

if so, we stumbled on that while combing the map edges for camps :cool:

since i think you might have been in the camo military offroad near the same place shortly after (which we failed gloriously to destroy even with an extreme upper hand) and you were running dark, i presume you know how we could see in the dark

i promise you we don't use any hacks at all, just play way too much. however, there are hackers on our server. our camp got hit by some guys that spawned in some silly vehicles, such as a bicycle that goes 70kmph and accelerates instantly

if you experience stuff like that and can get me a name, i can talk to the admin and he'll get the guid. we've already banned a couple obvious hackers and US74 has already banned a lot of script kiddies that don't get that they're banned (try to reconnect 10 times a night~). message me on steam (Dirty Protagonist) any time

thanks and see you in the field

:shy:

hey guys

was your camp the one that was mostly west and slightly south of zelenogorsk?

if so' date=' we stumbled on that while combing the map edges for camps :cool:

since i think might have been in the camo military offroad near the same place shortly after (which we failed gloriously to destroy even with an extreme upper hand) and you were running dark, i presume you know how we could see in the dark

i promise you we don't use any hacks at all, just play way too much. however, there are hackers on our server. our camp got hit by some guys that spawned in some silly vehicles, such as a bicycle that goes 70kmph and accelerates instantly

if you experience stuff like that and can get me a name, i can talk to the admin and he'll get the guid. we've already banned a couple obvious hackers and US74 has already banned a lot of script kiddies that don't get that they're banned (try to reconnect 10 times a night~). message me on steam (Dirty Protagonist) any time

thanks and see you in the field

:shy:

[/quote']

Standard Molden Heath pirate welcome imo...

o7

Appreciate the replies. Yeah it sucked that our camp was raided, but it was a blast.

Especially when we were driving back after a boring night raiding towns and looking for downed copters only to start getting lit up by you guys. You did manage to hit me and I got down to 2k blood before we stopped our truck and bandaged up.

I'm pretty sure we'll definitely stay on the server, especially now that we got some good feedback and I believe honest answers.

Yes thanks for the responses fellas. I was a little distraught after all this because you literally destroyed our camp after you were done, as well as the only vehicle you left there. Which originally was what lead me to believe it may have been esp. That is a preference of play-style I suppose. When I raid a camp, I take what I can and move on.

As for the altercation in the jeep you may be interested to know how everything turned out on our end.

We were on our way back as manny said. We actually had just found a V3S Civilian truck and were in the process of bringing it back. My brother (who apparently doesn't know how to drive) blew up the front two tires on it so we decided to stop at a nearby town to look for a tire. With no success we abandoned the V3S and headed back.

Had that chain of events not happened im almost certain we would have ran into you guys as you were looting our camp. So when you shot at us its probably good that you kept moving, for both of our sake... someone was about to die. We doubled back after Manny was doctored up and couldn't find you guys.

We will likely stick around though knowing it wasn't cheating that ultimately took down our camp is reassuring.

I'm in the group that took your stuff. Was def a roller coaster ride last couple days. We lost all our stuff then profit from your guys stuff.

Have fun guys and good luck!!!

Of all the guns and vehicles you took from us, I am most sad to lose my m4a3 holo... I only put it down for an hour since I got the damn thing and took an l85 out and now it's gone....... I will hunt you to the ends of the map to find that gun.

.... Lucky for you guys who are apparently horrible shots my brother would not stop the damn jeep and let my ass out when you tried to ambush us.... By the time he let me out you were probably ten km away

mmm... it wasn't that we were or are bad shots at all. the shots were 400m+ in the dark at a moving vehicle driving between houses and fences and trees

i would have liked it a lot if you had got out and lit up some muzzle flashes :cool:

Oh yea you are so tough that you followed us back to our camp, which you knew exactly where it was at and engaged us in a fair fight.... No ... Nope... Ran away cause ur gawbage.

Oh yea you are so tough that you followed us back to our camp' date=' which you knew exactly where it was at and engaged us in a fair fight.... No ... Nope... Ran away cause ur gawbage.

[/quote']

lol And so begins the smack talk.

Of course I'm mad, you stole all my shit!

I don't even know what my friends are talking about saying it was a blast... We got curb stomped and I couldn't even get out of the fucking jeep to do shit about it....

Of course I'm mad' date=' you stole all my shit!

[hr']

I don't even know what my friends are talking about saying it was a blast... We got curb stomped and I couldn't even get out of the fucking jeep to do shit about it....

(i think he mad)

Your brother saved your collective butts by fucking up your wheels.

Try coming home to a compromised encampment in a loud vehicle, and see what happens when you go in "home sweet home" dropping loot mode.

This group would have had a field day with your UAZ.

ANY DAY ANY TIME! You name the time & place and i'll work every one of you.

I'm just messin with you noobs anyway... You raided us fair and square, and you guys run a legit fun server... I do still hate u tho.

ANY DAY ANY TIME! You name the time & place and i'll work every one of you.

I'm just messin with you noobs anyway... You raided us fair and square' date=' and you guys run a legit fun server... I do still hate u tho.

[/quote']

LOL Lets say your noob statement is true for a sec. I don't know whats worse in this, us being noobs or you getting your shit pushed in by noobs?

I suggest thinking befor posting next time!!!

so where you guys like to hide out at? we'll come visit anytime and have a bbq

i see u guys on now - lets be friends ;P

banned one ghoster in that fight. i don't know if they were with you, but the guys logging off in the apartments and logging in better positions will be banned

that is awful

grats on the truck ;)

Must be nice being able to do that. Wasn't one of our guys, but someone in your party ghosted behind us with an AS 50. Also, pretty sure you guys logged off and on in the apartments.

Must be nice being able to do that. Wasn't one of our guys' date=' but someone in your party ghosted behind us with an AS 50. Also, pretty sure you guys logged off and on in the apartments.

[/quote']

none of us logged off at all! as a matter of fact, i climbed the industrial tower with the as50 and someone spawned on top of me and broke both my legs!

he even looted me, took a rifle from my pack and left his shotgun... while i was still alive

quick edit- the guy with the m107 came up behind you guys on foot. that was a baller flank

we're curious now though after seeing you guys dying a lot, did you get the truck back or was it these ghosters?