Sign in to follow this  
Shanoby

Fix 1st Person Head Torch Please.

So, I couldn't find a topic on this... was wondering if Devs are allready aware or should I let them know. But yeah 1st person head torch is useless right now. Cos as soon as you aim at some one, your head goes down and the beam of light cuts off at the middle of your weapon... making target hard to see.

HOW THE TARGET SHOULD BE LIGHTED UP(done with head fixed in place ):http://www.upload.ee/image/4434978/2014-12-29_00005.jpg

HOW FIXED HEAD AIM IS

2014-12-29_00004.jpg

Edited by Shanoby
  • Like 4

yes plese fix also i hav hedtorch in my house is possibel change the angel for light up and down maybe put feature is possibel make ajust for the angel plese

• Like 1

If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure this has been an issue for a while, no?

This is the kind of a thing that you should post on the feedback tracker rather than here, friend :)

Oh, Im sorry. Wasnt sure where they have the feedback forums. But thanks I post it there.

+1

This issue needs addressing and I imagine it wouldn't take too much work, the way the headtorch is now makes an otherwise awesome piece of kit pretty much unusable.

+1

This issue needs addressing and I imagine it wouldn't take too much work, the way the headtorch is now makes an otherwise awesome piece of kit pretty much unusable.

indeed it does need addressing. However I wouldn't get my hopes up anytime soon, and I only say that because the head light has been like this for quite a while. I think fixing the head light angle is pretty low on the list of things to do.