Sign in to follow this  
natem1270

Can my Computer Run Day Z With Low Settings?

Hello,

Some of my friends got Day Z and I want to play with them.  I did the test to see if my computer could run it and it said it couldn't.  The two spots that it's lacking are seen here: http://gyazo.com/9c19aecc76b47a838416c2ee263a7162

I'm not quite sure what this means.  Does it mean I literally can't start the game?  Or is it like Minecraft where it will just be a little laggy and you can lower the settings to accommodate.  Basically I want to know if my computer would be able to run the game on low settings.

Thanks 

Hello,

Some of my friends got Day Z and I want to play with them.  I did the test to see if my computer could run it and it said it couldn't.  The two spots that it's lacking are seen here: http://gyazo.com/9c19aecc76b47a838416c2ee263a7162

I'm not quite sure what this means.  Does it mean I literally can't start the game?  Or is it like Minecraft where it will just be a little laggy and you can lower the settings to accommodate.  Basically I want to know if my computer would be able to run the game on low settings.

Thanks 

Upgrade your pc and you can play it.

I'm not good with computers?  How do I do this?  Also could I play it with some lag with my current settings?

I want to know if I can literally run the game, I can deal with some lag.  Or are there other options for me to upgrade my computer without getting a new one!

Also is there a way to add video ram?  I have plenty of ram can I dedicate some to video?

Remember, when you put your computer on lower settings, it puts more strain on your processor for this game. So actually, it's better to find a balance between sharing the loads between your VC and your processor. I run my settings on normal and it splits the difference rather well

Also is there a way to add video ram?  I have plenty of ram can I dedicate some to videoLK

Love it.

Remember, when you put your computer on lower settings, it puts more strain on your processor for this game. So actually, it's better to find a balance between sharing the loads between your VC and your processor. I run my settings on normal and it splits the difference rather well

So could my computer run it?