Sign in to follow this  
harryzhe

"Mage" on chigago 15 - very suspisciously good at getting high-end gear.

Server time: GMT+2

Local time: GMT+10

Time of incident (local): between 11 and 12 pm

We were chilling around cherno, and this "Mage" guy got killed by one of our crew. We saw him maybe 20-30 minutes later back in cherno, I shot him.

About 20 minutes AFTER this, we encounter him again in cherno, this time with an acog m4, something like 9 stanags, an m9 sd with a similar amount of ammunition, and some other things (i didnt see all his gear)

After he manages to take out some in my group, we took him down. the crew watches over the bodies while the fallen chaps head back to the location. 2-3 minutes later, we arrive, salvage what we can of our old gear. Just as we finish, we encounter someone in a ghillie suit, with a dmr, another suppressed m9, both with massive abundances of ammunition, a GPS and all other survival gear. The only gear he lacked were the rangefinders and NVG.

We take him out, and to our surprise, it's Mage again.

So somehow after we defend ourselves from him a third time, he reappears a few minutes later in cherno with all this gear. I somehow doubt he found all these things in chernogorsk within the amount of time it took for us to get from cherno beach to the northern side of town.

Im not sure how seriously this kind of report is taken, but it was extremely suspicious, and brought back that feeling of "ghosts" abstractly coming to avenge their own death, which were so common in the days when everyone spawned with a makarov.

Other dudes i was playing with will probably chime in here with screenshots of his gear - It was a really crazy abundance of stuff.

I was another in Harry's crew, with a couple more things to add.

Happened at about 23:30-24:00 on the 1st of July (GMT+10:00)

He was able to get back to the position with high-end gear in the same time it took us to get back with spawn gear. There is no way he was able to loot it and still make it in time to attack us.

Screenshots with examples of loot he had attached

[attachment=1646]

[attachment=1647]

Not only does he have a ghillie suit, DMR and M9 SD, but heaps of ammo.

The last time we'd seen him (about 10 mins before) it was an M4 ACOG

Edit:

One of my friends pointed out that me having a bizon with heaps of ammo and 3 zombie kills looks a bit dodgy myself.

I'd been killed in his last attack (M4 ACOG), and had just reclaimed my stuff from my corpse.

I was another in Harry's crew' date=' with a couple more things to add.

Happened at about 23:30-24:00 on the 1st of July (GMT+10:00)

He was able to get back to the position with high-end gear in the same time it took us to get back with spawn gear. There is no way he was able to loot it and still make it in time to attack us.

Screenshots with examples of loot he had attached

Not only does he have a ghillie suit, DMR and M9 SD, but heaps of ammo.

The last time we'd seen him (about 10 mins before) it was an M4 ACOG

Edit:

One of my friends pointed out that me having a bizon with heaps of ammo and 3 zombie kills looks a bit dodgy myself.

I'd been killed in his last attack (M4 ACOG), and had just reclaimed my stuff from my corpse.

[/quote']

Just to point that out, it is technically possible to do that in DayZ without hacking, just go to the common sniper spots around cherno and elektro, hide and wait for shots being fired and then make your move. I doubt though that he could do it as often as you described and definately not in the given timeframe.

yeah, of course. It occured to me he could have just lucked upon a guy with that exact gear, but that would mean he also lucked upon a ghillie suit, and an appropriate weapon with ammo to kill a guy with such high end gear...

He arrived at the site of the altercation less than a minute after our guys did, and our guys ran there without touching any loot or engaging any enemies, from cherno beach.

hey guys, it can be some lucky dude who killed some ppl with that gear, but it sounds a bit like something we got a couple of days ago on our server, a guy invaded our camp, and one of us saw him, dropping a weapon box infront of him. after we killed him, he had a m107 tws in his hands. that is a weapon who does not exist in dayz.

hey guys' date=' it can be some lucky dude who killed some ppl with that gear, but it sounds a bit like something we got a couple of days ago on our server, a guy invaded our camp, and one of us saw him, dropping a weapon box infront of him. after we killed him, he had a m107 tws in his hands. that is a weapon who does not exist in dayz.

[/quote']

There are no weapons with a Thermal Weapons Sight (TWS) in DayZ, the L85 has an Advanced Weapons Sight (AWS) which includes a Infrared thermal sight.

Tonight we saw 2 guys at our base, and thru a firefight they got killed. Was Mage and Ty the Fox, both in ghilliesuits and nice gear. While looting their bodys about 5minutes later giant bomb drops on our tents and 2 of our group members. 10min after that giant bombs start dropping on our base again and then on everyone in the server.

This happened on chicago 15 around 9pm est

The bomb was an air strike, bombs going off in a straight line. I happened to get a view of it going off as i was booking it away from the area.

Because he needs to be perma-banned as much as you can perma-ban someone...

Why would you ever be against the reporting of hackers, especially in a game like this?

Because he needs to be perma-banned as much as you can perma-ban someone...

Why would you ever be against the reporting of hackers' date=' especially in a game like this?

[/quote']

I died with a .50 cal and a L85 and a ghillie suit and was killed by a hacker with a name. I didnt even report him because Im not attached to this game i guess. I dont really take the reporting people game too big.

hey guys' date=' it can be some lucky dude who killed some ppl with that gear, but it sounds a bit like something we got a couple of days ago on our server, a guy invaded our camp, and one of us saw him, dropping a weapon box infront of him. after we killed him, he had a m107 tws in his hands. that is a weapon who does not exist in dayz.

[/quote']

There are no weapons with a Thermal Weapons Sight (TWS) in DayZ, the L85 has an Advanced Weapons Sight (AWS) which includes a Infrared thermal sight.

i know that, as i have written, the sceenshot is just the proof he created that weapon with the weapon box infront of him!

Howdy, This is Mage the person who think is hacking. First I want you all to know That I have been farming The HELL out of helicopter spawns like Mad. for about 2 weeks now, And I have set up several camps/tent holding gear stashes around the spawn areas. Also me and 2 buddys have been doing field sweep of the maps to find more ATVs- (thats what we were doing when we ran into a truck and a a yellow car, shorty after grabbing them the servers went down..ohkay not a big deal log back it its night time still not a big deal my gun has thermal (gun was found at a heli crash site same with a 50 cal I had but had been lost about a week before--still havnt fond another one) shortly after getting back in realizing I wasnt in the car anymore I scrambled looking for it a few seconds later someone lit me up no idea how i didn't hit the person Ty died shortly after--

Ammo-- Spawns like mad easy thing to find.

In the past week I have been running in cherno with a 1866 shotty but have been pinned down several times by someone on the roof on the hotel or the clock to were (not sure which one) I have also been killing alot of people spawning with no items but yet they have hatchet and a Alice pack; WTF!!, everytime I grab a alice pack I get put down like a rabid dog... my favorite wepons is Ak with zeroing, CV (zeroing) and the 1866- those are my usual weps however if Im north of stary sober I do use a better rifle (M4 or a DMR-which I lost when i got shot somewhere in the woods.

on the daqy the server went down and went from day to night - I was killed over and over and over at my damn spawn to the point where i was just throwing flares and glowsticks randomly, I wasnt being shot just killed? also all my hide out tents were gone. so i have no weps and all my time of farming was wasted....

The G-Suit -- they are everywhere... just go wait at the barracks at the NWAF M16s also spawn there.

The day before server crashed i was farming the NWAF and I found the most awesome thing ever, and Apache helicopter. O.O I cryed getting it out of the hanger was a bitch! but i got it. i flew it for about....4mins before it flipped upside on me and crashed and burned it to the ground.

if you need me 50% of the time im in cherno farming mats

Safty password is Bamby

I often see newbies running in from off shore and I have to tell them to gtfo of the road and stick to the treelines.

Although ive been playing the game for only about 2-3weeks ive learned alot. where the hotspots are to find gear...that the clouds always move east...little things that make a huge diffrence ---- I read on a forum that MT. Dew spawns ------If anyone finds one let me know id like to drink it. :D

P.s Please please dont ban me. I enjoy this server more then any other plus I have met ALOT of new people ---

Another note I forgot to mention about the person being blown up or w/e ----I have no idea what that could have been maybe someone found another helicopter in the NWAF hanger. I didnt think they spawned but they do.

Ive never had a M107tw only the 50cal with a regular scope those screenshots arnt anywep that dropped on my body, like i said I had 1 50cal and that wasnt it

could he have been using this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWHM2OCkva0

Seems to fit his MO (I was in the above mentioned squad).

He seemed to be able to spawn at any location as well' date=' more likely he was server hopping though.

[/quote']

I just keep respawning till in cherno.... am I not supposed to do that?

Its to late.... Ive been banned.. this is unfair. I farmed my ass of for days to be efficient I was going 2-3 days at a time without sleep to having everything... congrats your q.q's have punished a innocent man. I wish I had been givin more time to prove myself.

R

O

F

L

You found an apache helicopter at the NW airfield? APACHES AREN'T EVEN IN THE DAY Z MOD! Listen to yourself! You have found ATV's and apparently these ATV's just happen to...

You know what? This isn't even worth it. You're a hacker, or they wouldn't have banned you. They don't ban people for 'maybe' hacking, they ban people for suspicious activity which the logs show as hacking. Come on man, you got caught. At least have the nuts to admit it and say : Yep, you got me, good show.

I died with a .50 cal and a L85 and a ghillie suit and was killed by a hacker with a name. I didnt even report him because Im not attached to this game i guess. I dont really take the reporting people game too big.

So... what the fuck are you doing in this thread?

As for mage - It's interesting that you claim to have been farming loot for days and days. Is your tent in cherno or something? cause you got all your stuff rather instantaneously.

Let's just entertain the thought though. You got there very fast so your "tent" really must be in cherno.

If your tent is in cherno, how, exactly, has it been sitting there, in cherno, one of the roughest and most active towns in the game, for days and days, and still have 2x m9sd with ample ammunition for both, and two DMRs with ample ammunition?

I seem to remember there being 8-9 mags for each gun, each time, none of which you recovered because we were occupying the place where you were killed... But lets be safe and say you had 7 for each. That makes about 28 slots of your tent already, then 2 dmrs at 10 slots each, and 2 m9s at 5 each. So we're at 68 slots by now.

Then there's all the survival gear you had. You had pretty much everything, matches, compass, map, all that shit, Which can be accounted for by looting (the time it took you to find ALL of it was astonishing, but lets give you the benefit of the doubt) but your GPS would be one more slot at 69.

You were also carrying 3 AK mags and binos, i guess you could have found all those, but again, you seemed to prioritise coming straight back to your previous body so i cant really understand why these items were a priority for you.

From what i can find, tents have about 70 slots... so your tent should now be pretty much completely empty.

That's not to mention the fact that you seemed to consider it important to pick up every single item of survival gear, and a suppressed m9 with full load of mags, just so you could quickly run back to your previous body - twice. Why were you carrying all that stuff both times? Why was the GPS one of the first things you grabbed, so you could run straight back to your body and get shot?

And how, after many days of you looting "all over" in cherno, the NW airfields, everywhere - How, in the whole damn world, was your tent not looted? where in cherno is it hidden that it could sit there for days and still have 2 DMRs, 2 M9sds, a GPS and god knows what else in it when you quickly decided to grab something from it and try to get your body back?

Why wouldn't you just grab some basic gear if you wanted to shoot us?

Why wouldnt you grab a load of gear and totally avoid the area you got shot so as not to risk doubling your losses which you "worked so hard" to gain?

Anyway, your general ineptitude in combat has me really questioning whether you'd even be able to hold onto gear long enough to put them into tents.

That ineptitude does make sense as a possible motive to cheat though.

Its not in Cherno, pretty close tho, they are in the hill...where in the hill north of the old factory building I also had an atv but it flipped when i drove over a bridge ; ; I only ever had 2 gps. so anymore then that then it was my body. I had 3 tents btw. i tried getting them perfectly lined up but Ikept havin issues laying them down. so they are in the same area just not next to each other. I had a tent for each, Medical, ammo,survival, guns. jerry cans where placed in the tree next to the med tent. and as far as apaches not spawning, unsure what to tell you... It was there, drove it out grashed and burned it 3-4 mins later on my way to cherno.

and I do love the m9sd,

Going back to my body was me trying to reclaim my gear. since you didnt get it what weps and gear did you have?

You know there's a mushroom farm somewhere starving to death because of all the bullshit you're feeding us. Now pardon me I have to go sort my three tents in the cherno firehouse with all these GPS I have on me.

if I was hacking.. why the hell wouldnt I just aimbot you guys.. or use wall hacks or some shit..

I fell like some of you have this mentality that you died so it must have been a hacker that killed you.

chicago 15 server is down, see you peeps in atlanta 21.

well, because wallhacks wouldn't actually help in arma and aimbots don't seem to exist (at least from youtube videos ive seen of people hacking)

well' date=' because wallhacks wouldn't actually help in arma and aimbots don't seem to exist (at least from youtube videos ive seen of people hacking)

[/quote']

Fair enough.

wait....a few days ago i met up with some people from a reddit thing. and we were in the n.w. airfield and one of them found a ammo box in the airstrip.. at the time I had a lee rifle and the dude said there was 25 of everything said an admin had pitty for us since we kept being killed so i looked in the box sure enough there was 25 of everything so they pulled everything they could out of the boxx and loaded up the jeep we had found I grabbed a silenced m4 and a m19 pistol with med supplies and enough food to last a few days. then "pooof" it was gone. later on I took them to a camp I had that had been raided in the Nw part of the map on a hill my pickup that i left had all but been destroyed magicallly it was repaired. then again one of the guys shoted on coms "Look another box" and we all scrammbled to it and one guy was saying the admins must be watching us and spawning it for us... later on i went into stary and thought it was probably a bad choice to take anything from the box.

one of the guys had a saw machine gun and wouldnt respond to me as where he got it.. I asked several times through out the night and each time he changed the subject.

I had met them while running out of cherno following a horde of zombies into a barn and one of them was passed out on a stair case in a barn so i hit him with an epi pen. and gave him my m19 that i had....

I just logged back onto their team speak and and the only name i saw familiar was Assmonkeys....

ofcourse since ive been branded a hacker or w/e i dont expect anyone to believe me.

Or he has a locked server he has tents on that he jumps to and then logs back on to your server? Logged onto a server were his friend has guns in the back of his truck? Lots of ways to do it not always hacking

Or he has a locked server he has tents on that he jumps to and then logs back on to your server? Logged onto a server were his friend has guns in the back of his truck? Lots of ways to do it not always hacking

Not sure if thats in my defense or the person(s) im talking about --either way I only played on 2 other servers Canada 2 (where i lost my 50 cal) and

Atlanta 21 when Chicago 15 population is really high.