Sign in to follow this  
roguetrooper

Servers without any items?

What are those servers that don't spawn any items at all? I don't mean they spawn 'useless' stuff only, but literally not a single item, even in inland villages (though good ping and no desync)? Has it to do with persistence?

Some servers have issues and have to be reinstalled or have to turn off/on persistence. 

Because now the total number of loot is controlled by server, if you find any server that seemingly no loot, that means you can found tons of loot somewhere else XD. 

every time someone picks up an item a new item spawns somewhere within 1km (after 5min i think) this means that if people cruise through a town and pick up everything but books and boots more items will respawn but the books and boots will remain. eventually its only books and boots left and everything good is locked in a handful of buildings that no one looks in.

servers need to do daily hard restarts 

Nah me and my buddy mostly play on Crimson Crew server (PvE/RP) and or they turned off Loot, or they indeed need to reinstall their server, cause that place has LITERALLY no loot. Nothing.

every time someone picks up an item a new item spawns somewhere within 1km (after 5min i think) this means that if people cruise through a town and pick up everything but books and boots more items will respawn but the books and boots will remain. eventually its only books and boots left and everything good is locked in a handful of buildings that no one looks in.

servers need to do daily hard restarts 

I think this seems plausible. I found this room so jam packed of gear I was not sure if it was a glitch or a loot cave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0VV2gMUGns

I ran into about 5 of these in a row the other day desperately trying to find food in Berezino. The first time I almost died of starvation.