o5pr3y (DayZ)

Chernaurus is not a cold dead place

Decided to be friendlier to everyone I met this past weekend. Normally I tend to avoid people, or approach them cautiously,
Only KOS'd by 2 out of the 14 people I met this weekend, as opposed to the usual 100% of people who try and attack me outright or lower my guard before making their move.

All were in Berezino and Novo.

Saved someone from zombie attacks, teamed with another guy to find and take out a coastal sniper, helped a few guys gear up then parted ways.

At one point the game crashed and left me standing out, vulnerable to a kid who was playing with me. He was unarmed except for a pickaxe and raincoat.

I had an SKS and Axe, with some decent clothing. When I spawned back in, I was wearing his raincoat and had no SKS, but he did give me a ton of food and a med kit. 

At one point I even caved into temptation and was about to KOS someone I heard in Novo's big municipal building. But once I got there, they said hello and I immediately felt guilty for my original intentions. They even gave me a derringer.

Faith in DayZ's humanity is a bit restored.

Edited by o5pr3y
  • Like 2

I wish I could say the same, but I can't.

CHERNARUS STRONG RUSSIA WE WAR YUO

CHERNARUS BEST COUNTRY NEVAR COLD DEAD YUO ARE ONE COLD DEAD HAHAHA BECAUSE I KILL YOU KOS GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE HAHAHAHA

Edited by Geckofrog7