Sign in to follow this  
Yuval

The revival of Panthera

[ I posted it in here instead of Mod Servers due to that thread being flooded with server advertisements and there is no chance for this thread to be seen ]

Hey guys, I'm Stanley.

I am a DayZ mod player and for months I've been playing the DayZ Panthera vanilla, without epoch or any bullshit - only pure experience.

I downloaded the latest Panthera mod, which is 1.8 but sadly all I found was 4 empty servers which only one of them has the updated Arma 2 version.

What I say is, let's revive the mod - the map is great and if the loot is moderate it could be a good potential for good experience. Through vanilla gameplay without the new 1.8.3 mod with the new features that no one really likes.

If anyone is up to use this server [ 192.31.185.216:23068 ] which I know, got a lot of latency for EU but still.

Please reply, keep this thread alive, discuss, advance the idea just do something.

• Like 1

[ I posted it in here instead of Mod Servers due to that thread being flooded with server advertisements and there is no chance for this thread to be seen ]

Hey guys, I'm Stanley.

I am a DayZ mod player and for months I've been playing the DayZ Panthera vanilla, without epoch or any bullshit - only pure experience.

I downloaded the latest Panthera mod, which is 1.8 but sadly all I found was 4 empty servers which only one of them has the updated Arma 2 version.

What I say is, let's revive the mod - the map is great and if the loot is moderate it could be a good potential for good experience. Through vanilla gameplay without the new 1.8.3 mod with the new features that no one really likes.

If anyone is up to use this server [ 192.31.185.216:23068 ] which I know, got a lot of latency for EU but still.

Please reply, keep this thread alive, discuss, advance the idea just do something.

Moved, post in the correct area.

Hey Stanley, I know this is a long shot but I'm just curious if you still have the server files for DayZ Panthera? It seems everywhere that used to host the files is long gone. I would love to archive the files and host a server if so :)