Sign in to follow this  
Shacks

Possible map problem?

I have the filter set to "24/7" which brings up all what are suppose to be daytime only maps, because some are looking like night when I enter. Except they do not have a night sky per say, it is just black with no stars and gray for clouds.

I am not sure if this is on my end, the server or if it is actually night, but different. can anyone help?

There is no such thing as a 24/7 daytime server. (unless they recently changed that for some reason) That's just an ad ploy.

I have the filter set to "24/7" which brings up all what are suppose to be daytime only maps, because some are looking like night when I enter. Except they do not have a night sky per say, it is just black with no stars and gray for clouds.

I am not sure if this is on my end, the server or if it is actually night, but different. can anyone help?

In the recent Christmas update servers are more diverse. Before the update I had only played on maybe 5 total nighttime servers over the course of months, but in a week.. I've played on 30 or more. Servers are no longer just day time. And upon server resets.. (get this) the server still has the same time of day.. it just had its loot table reset!! How awesome is that!?

There is no such thing as a 24/7 daytime server. (unless they recently changed that for some reason) That's just an ad ploy.

There is servers with daytime all the time. I have one at least one that works.

I just not tried joining a server and it has a black sky. I don't think it is meant to be like that.