elmorgan

Right click shaking since 0.52?

Stop eating people...or don't and give your victims a fighting chance to get away or kill you...you monster...

I have heard that it can also be caused by zombies hitting you a couple times and that will make it happen, but no message will be received saying anything about the injury. Also, heard it can be caused from being too cold and it as well doesn't give a warning message. I never ate a bit of human meat, raw or cooked, on one of my characters and it still got the twitch. Not sure what exactly it is but I know it can happen from more than just cannibalism. 

The brain disease and the cold shake is different, the brain disease twitching is more jumping/twitching kind of! While the cold issue is more shaking! Fireplaces are bugged tho sometimes they just doesn't work i sat next to one for 10 minutes and it never gave me the message of warming me up.. And its nerfed too once it actually works it only warms up 0.1 celcius each 10 seconds.. So farming up from cold is a pain in the ass now.

This might be freezing, even though it's not stated in your characterscreen - some sort of bug. Try to build a fire, light it and stand nearby for a few minutes. This solved my shaking. Good luck =)