Sign in to follow this  
MurQ

Ingame FPS display

Instead of people using an external program for measuring FPS why not include one in the game.

It would help in the development as i'm sure there are a lot of folk who don't bother running an external program for it so it would help generate better feedback about future updates.

Well, while it would be a handy tool, one of the reasons I enjoy the SA is the very minimal UID. Seeing an FPS counter would annoy me immensely.

For me the principle is, if you want to see your FPS in-game, do the minimal effort of getting an external program.

It could be a simple switch in the option menu. Turned on by default during the alpha and beta fases.

I think it's a great option, maybe have a little lag/ping/fps graph option too.

Yes such technical information is distracting from gameplay; but you can turn it off in the menu if you want to focus on the gameplay.

Question what software do you use to monitor current fps now? I used to use overwolf, but it's fps counter does not work anymore.

Edited by Troll_Hunter

+1 FRAPS works perfect

if you want to go even deeper you can get the MSI Afterburner/HWInfo setup that tells you cpu/gpu usage right under the FRAPS counter

• Like 1