Sign in to follow this  
landmass45

car chase!

So it started out with an interest of finding helicopter crashes. Of course finding helicopter crashes is a long process of searching many spawn point. So in our best interest we decided to find a truck. To cut the story in half as we found one truck so did my other buddies, so now we have two trucks between 3 of us so we decide to screw around and drive. About ten minutes later we found yet another truck and now all three of us where rolling down the hills of cherno towards berenzino trying to find a fried. Well we got there but on he drive we lost a friend so now it was just two trucks. So we're parked in front of the police station in berez when out of nowhere my buddy says " is that another truck" sure enough two guys drive by on the main coastal road. At this point it's on. We get on our babies and haul ass trying to get this guys. And the chanse ensued. Haha we drove down the road trying to catch these guys but about a kilometer down they crash and one of them exits the vehicle at this point I'm just like ram them! But in the confusion since both trucks were red I ended up ramming head first into my friend. The guy out side took shots then jumped back into his truck and I gave chase. So now we're heading towards svet, all the while I'm screaming "this is berezino police pull over". I could see the driver as my lights flashed from the rear window. along the way they decide to turn their lights off which was a very smart idea on their part since it was very dark. So as we cross where the railroad intersects with the road our truck decides to do a roll and flips on its side. I though damn we're going to lose them. Sure enough I drove into svet and no target in sight. I turned my engine off hoping to hear their engine and nothing. As we discussed where they might of gone I had an idea they might have dipped into the woods before entering town but nothing. Our chase ended there. But Damn that was some fine driving on their part.

• Like 1

Awesome. "Berezino Police", I was just thinking of some of the opportunities if/when we can find some police cars down the line.

No clue...

uzaqyqY.gif

U must be from the Uk. ;) damn team america

Fires are not broken, it just takes much longer to warm yourself up.