Sign in to follow this  
pythonmsh

I want to like the SA

I really want to like it and I keep giving it a try over and over and I'm disappointed. I want my dayz mod fix but it's so hard to get it without it being a pain in the ass.

I really do hope this is a better year for the DayZ team in terms of developing this game and getting it playable.

I've played an insane amount of arma 3 bp but i miss chernarus

I'm also looking forward to h1z1 coming out in the future so hopefully that'll tie my over until DayZ becomes good.

Also for the love of god... do something about these damn hackers

I never see hackers, sorry for your troubles.

I only see vids of hackers or stories of hackers, I guess your just unlucky

• Like 1

... You know I'm pretty sure hackers are pretty much a thing of the past. What with the battle-eye client and immeasurable efforts from the dev community to beat cheaters, I think their sights are now set on beating the exploiters.

ive only run into one hacker in the past three weeks (when i got the game lol i know i'm a noob) and i just said hacker in global chat and the sever was shut down and the person caught and banned in less than two minutes (i was told this through daily message when the server started up again.

my point is that its the community and server hosts that are best at dealing with hackers.

plus dynamic battleye is supposedly coming Q1 2015

ive only run into one hacker in the past three weeks (when i got the game lol i know i'm a noob) and i just said hacker in global chat and the sever was shut down and the person caught and banned in less than two minutes (i was told this through daily message when the server started up again.

Global chat? I thought this was removed when they made the SA.

I never used to run into hackers at all. Maybe I'm just super unlucky. I kind of want to try playing again.