[TAW] GunRunner

They Stole My Truck!

As organized as we are, the TAW clan still has those little bumps in the road every now and then. This was recorded by one of our members during our most recent group operation. Looks like this bambi made out like a bandit ;)

p.s- the audio in this video is spot on! hilarious!!!

• Like 5

Rofl

That's great, I mean uhh, terrible! xD Did he ever run into yall's roadblock?

Yeah I'm curious of this too. I was hoping the vid would switch over to their perspective of the guy driving their way lol

Yeah I'm curious of this too. I was hoping the vid would switch over to their perspective of the guy driving their way lol

We lit the truck up as he was driving by but sadly none of them penetrated the truck :( As you can see in the video, he pulled over shortly after stealing it and drove with the hood up so he essentially had a shield to stop all of our bullets. After he took shots from 6 other guys he decided it was best if he just continued on his way. I don't think anybody recorded it but I'll ask around.

Edited by GunRunner

http://youtu.be/OPVVvLQ7gCU?list=UU3QWDjMYE1ad6YcNBZ7Lf7QCheck out my new video I just made about some dude stealing my truck! All feedback would be very much appreciated and I'd love to hear what you guys think I should do next? Maybe how I could improve and what you liked thank you very much! :)

Edited by avensie

I came on the forum to post my video but it turns out you posted it for me! Thank you Gun! I smiled so hard when you already did it for me I can't even explain how thankful I am :)