Sign in to follow this  
JokersWarPig

Theres only 2 servers?

Up until Monday I was only able to play Day Z at a LAN house. Bought my parts for my own PC, hooked it up and downloaded all my steam games. I went to play Day Z late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning and I didn't have any servers. I remembered the weekly maintenance and didn't think much of it. Late Wednesday night I only had 2 servers come up for me, I was gonna post this thread then but then I saw the other thread explaining maintenance would take longer this time. So I just tried to play and I only get 2 servers, the same 2 servers from earlier and both only have about 6 people between them.

Is there a setting I messed up or something? I've never touched the filters for my Day Z and I have the regular version, not experimental. I figure there's no way that they're only 2 servers up and running and they have so low of a population.

By default the game only shows servers with less than 100ms ping time. You can change that in the options. I had to, my internet sucks. add a few zeros. That way you can find the server your looking for and tell if your getting a good connection.