killzonez

Session Lost... Forever.

So, i've been playing DayZ since 5 months or so and i never had any problem with it and now i'm having this super annoying session lost error and i can't play DayZ! I've done all the crazy super hotfixes to it but nothing works! Ive manually installed BattleEye 4 times, i have reinstalled dayz, ive validated the integrity of game files 3 times but i cant fix this! Can someone PLEASE help me?

How does the error happen, do you get to play a bit before or does it happen when joining? What servers are you trying?

What do you mean by 'hotfixes'?

• Like 1

How does the error happen, do you get to play a bit before or does it happen when joining? What servers are you trying?

What do you mean by 'hotfixes'?

Ignore the hotfixes it's just my poor english.

The error happens when i try to enter ANY server, i dont even get in. I have no idea what could cause this problem because i was playing a few hours before perfectly fine

That's odd. Sorry I can't really be of help, it's been more than a year since I installed and I haven't encountered any problems of that sort.

But, just to be certain, we are talking about the standalone game, right? Not the mod?

I only ask because people sometimes gets them confused, which makes it hard to troubleshoot.

That's odd. Sorry I can't really be of help, it's been more than a year since I installed and I haven't encountered any problems of that sort.

But, just to be certain, we are talking about the standalone game, right? Not the mod?

I only ask because people sometimes gets them confused, which makes it hard to troubleshoot.

Standalone :) Well, still, thanks for the help, im just really sad i can't play my favourite game :( Dont you know anyone who can help me?