Sign in to follow this  
McWendy

Being chased by Borat

So here i was minding my own business. Trying to cope as a fresh coastal spawn near the desert town called Kamyshovo.

Looking for food and any weapon, finding none....

So i made my way inland through the thick forest hoping to find some gear at other places. I came across a shed in the woods. Luckily it contained at least some items. A pitchfork, woll coat and a helmet... damn no eatable items yet.

At this point my thirst and food are getting the better of me so i start to make haste ,and as its supposed to be, take less care of my surrounding, because death is upon me. I run through the forest and suddenly i hear more then my own footsteps. I stand still to listen and get hit in the head by a sledgehammer. Blood gushes everywhere. I raise my pitchfork and turn to my agressor. I see not one but 2 guys, one thought comes to mind; slow ass pitchfork vs 2 armed guys conclusion; RUN!!

Now we start running for 5 minutes through the woods while one of the guys starts yelling at me; (with a voice like Borat)

Stop we will kill you, stand still gdam*it!! Stop wasting our time.

All i could do was run, zigzag, dodge and try and not to piss myself over his Borat soundalike. I hear melee mishits everywhere trying to shake them off using the cover of the bushes. I almost lost them, could hear Borat going crazy; You cannot hide from us!!

And the died of bleedout..

This was the most hilarious thing ever for me in Dayz! ;)

Thx Borat! Or whoever you are it was funny as hell.

Tl;dr Got chased by a guy (and friend) who sounded like Borat for over 5 minutes. Imagine him yelling things with a Borat voice.

haha...

It is always a little weird finding people in the forest. Just when you thought it was safe to get off the coast :D

Yeah it was a big surprise meeting them there. I guess you should have been there to appreciate the Borat voice. Hilarious. :)

Stop i kill you! Thinking about it makes me laugh even now.

I tend to do that voice a lot when I feel like messing with players.

I never ran at someone with a sledgehammer though, so this definitely wasn't me.

I did recently chase a guy with a few friends, who was shooting new spawns on the coast though.
All the while shouting in his voice as we tried in vain to beat him with our fists.

Edited by o5pr3y