Optimist (DayZ)

The Cherno Lonely Hearts Club - Meet others, today!

The idea is simple, if you're a new player and you're looking for a companion, simply write your name, mic status and server here.

Rather than having a tonne of threads reading: "Zombieguy83 wants players to fight with." I will simply update the list as people leave their details on this thread.

From there you can contact each other through private messages, detailing your locations - should you wish to.

Example: Name, Mic/No Mic, Server, extra info. I will be editing this list as more people add to it!

While this thread is at risk of exploitation from bandits, there is also a genuine chance for new players to find another to team up with... And who knows, what happens around those campfires, stays around those campfires.

:heart: The Cherno Lonely Hearts Club List: :heart:

:heart: Yahhzoo

Mic, Altlanta 8, plays between 07:00 to 11:30, can also play all night.

Looking for: Friend, Group.

:heart: Daedrick

Mic, TX6, named his group after a popular frog-based game.

Looking for: Members to join his group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DayzFroggers

:heart: Strez21

Mic, wanting a server to call home, EST time zone, veteran player.

Looking for: A group or squad to establish a camp with.

:heart: Nodoc

Mic, Wanders from server to server - mostly found in Texas. CST time.

Looking for: "A friendly soul"

:heart: Mutant268

Mic, still hasn't found that perfect server, GMT time.

Looking for: A friendly face, anyone who won't shoot him on sight.

I think this would be best suited on the Survivor's HQ thread section.

I lol'd at the title

Moved to Survivor HQ

I am pretty new I could use a friend or a group that plays in the mornings because I work nights. Usually on dayz between 0700 to 1130, but on my nights off I am on all night. Playing on altlanta 8 at the moment but I don't mind if I have to switch servers.

If you are looking for friends, and people to play with in the north America, you might consider my group. Feel free to join and invite anyone you trust and think would make a good addition to the clan.

Dayz Froggers; http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DayzFroggers

Put me down. I'm looking for a group/squad to run with. Perhaps establish a camp or something. I have a mic as well as skype/ts/vent/mumble. I don't frequent any servers. Playing about 2 months. I'm in eastern time zone US.

Im always looking for a friendly soul. I have a mic with skype or can get ventrillo. ive been playing roughly a week now and i dont really go to any particular server. most the time though i tend to stick to texas servers. im located central standard US time.