Sign in to follow this  
Outlawed Psycho

When will SA allow Custom Scripts?

Give us the face system from A2 for all cloths items so if we download a workshop skin for say a woollen coat everyone can see our cool new texture :)

Or control modding another way....you guys release an editor that will only let us mod the way you want us too :)

Edited by Karmaterror

I don't mind modding, i really don't but there is this constant, nagging group in every game that absolutely want to turn their favorite game into something else (sometimes no matter how far it is from the original game). And they insist that the devs of their favorite game have to pave the way for it. When i think modding in general, I'm thinking about UT2K3 mutators, tweaks to the core formula essentially.

The work involved in total conversion mods is nothing short of amazing but one might wonder, "why did you pick that game in the first place if you are going to paint over it entirely?", today we have massively powerful game engines that even a child can use them to make something of their own (I'm looking at Unity3D here).

When i think modding in general, I'm thinking about UT2K3 mutators, tweaks to the core formula essentially.

Heh, SuperBot mutator for the zeds? Make them a proper threat!

Heh, SuperBot mutator for the zeds? Make them a proper threat!

Lame. 150% hardcore jumpmatch low gravity rocket arena!

• Like 1