Sign in to follow this  
Paxom (DayZ)

Zombie swarm Berezino

Want to survive zombie swarm 10-12 strong aggro at you at once?
Come to Berezino hospital on mid-hi pop server.

I was fresh spawn from Solnichniy, had damaged brass knuckles, damaged hoe and damaged axe, no guns, and 3 rags.
Came to Berezino hospital to check on WolfgangErikson tip about tomato greenhouses nearby.
Run a bit and got about 6 zeds on me. Didn't want face all of them at once, so run up hill.
And got even 6 more! Knowing for sure, that any 4 of them can kill you instant, did some creative running to split the swarm.
Had total 4 engagements, last bodycount was 6 zeds on the ground.
It was quite different when you aggro 2 or 3 zs, all grey and blurry at the end, arms legs pain.
I was fresh and not fully hydr/energ, so after splinting I was not recovering.
So I have build Berezino Hero Base Camp with growing tomatoes and pump water, for real, started recovery.
It was getting dark, I broke red chem for light.
It took about hour, did grow ~100 tomatoes (at night!), ~50 ate, rest just spread on the ground for new comers.

Nobody came. Felt surreal.

• Like 2

Wish you have had AKM with drum mag for them. :D

Edited by Zyryanoff

Wish you have had AKM with drum mag for them. :D

And then you get the endless trickle of zombies from every angle coming at you from the wood works until you run out of ammo, or one gets into the building you're on top of and hits you from a floor below  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

holy shit zombies spawn now ? i didnt play the game for a long time because a few month ago you were "lucky" if you encountered one Zombie.

but if there are many now, and cities are actually more dangerous than villages i might try it out again.

and yes i call 10 zombies per city many.

everyone who played the game from december last year knows what i mean

holy shit zombies spawn now ? i didnt play the game for a long time because a few month ago you were "lucky" if you encountered one Zombie.

but if there are many now, and cities are actually more dangerous than villages i might try it out again.

and yes i call 10 zombies per city many.

everyone who played the game from december last year knows what i mean

Don't get your hopes up! This is a very unusual situation! Zombies are either nonexistent on some servers or a minor quantity.