Sign in to follow this  
danile666

Ugh Barbed Wire

So I went around all the major towns removing the barbed wire exploited by the server hoppers, I cleared it all out of my server.

about 8 hours later I checked, and everything was still removed. The server needed a restart so I restarted it. We then noted that all the barbed wire, sandbags, and tank traps I had removed get added right back in when the server comes up. We tested it all day and it happens without fail.

How do I make the server stop reverting the barbed wire and other items to their placed state after they have been removed?

Hi, i was just going to ask if it was ok to lock my server and go round and do this myself..

i'm sick of going into a town and all the entrances are blocked off, all the best loot drop places blocked off so the server hoppers can just jump round filling up there bags...

i wont bother now as you mentioned it has come back... something needs to be done its getting very silly.. thanks you saved me a 5 hour job..

Please let me know how you get on danile cheers

Wait for the next patch.. it's one of the things listed as [FIXED] in it.

And I wouldn't recommend locking your server to take care of it.. it'll remove itself via players overtime when it's not constantly respawning itself. Plus there's no way of telling who is locking it to clear shit out or who is doing it to loot freely.

I did not lock my server, its easy enough to do because no one joins now that everything is perma blocked...