Sign in to follow this  
Mattc777

Under 100 hours in, looking for people to play with.

As the title says, I have about 90 hours in game, am pretty decent with a weapon against players and zombies, but really just want some other people to play with. I play almost every day, and typically try to help and protect people rather than banditing. Just thought I would try searching on here for buddies to play with. 

Add me on steam: mitchak
and skype if you have it: psychonesss

I also want people to play with aha

• Like 1

I have some hours under my belt  

add me on steam kmmu ( i think )  it'd be fun to run a small group

Lemme know!

You can add me on steam - PrivateFirstClass

If you want you could also come chill in kambiwobo with me and my pal. Heard there were some alien sights around them parts. 

Server Name: DayZ NY 3-259 - Hosted by Vilayer.com

IP: 23.229.16.42:2702

Add me on steam: deathbringer217 (that should narrow it down to one result, name will be Deathbringer with a medieval seal sorta thing as the profile image ^^)

Heavily experienced playing DayZ

Absolutely love the game!

Always up for having fun and surviving!

Hey bro, i have a team speak that you could check out. We're just a group of regular people who have been playing together for some time and we're all friendly. I wouldnt mind if any of you wanted to check it out. Just send me a message if youd like to know the adress.

would also like to team up with a small group.

steam:  dberg595

I usually mess around with my cousin.  The two of us have a decent amount of experience.  We are definitely "friendly" and that definitely leads to alot of deaths that we could/should avoid.  We don"t KOS and that leads to way too many restarts on the beach!  Would definitely love to hook up with some more good people. 

Hey bro, i have a team speak that you could check out. We're just a group of regular people who have been playing together for some time and we're all friendly. I wouldnt mind if any of you wanted to check it out. Just send me a message if youd like to know the adress.

Hey! We are both from Austin! Aha