Sign in to follow this  
DannyBoyy

Elysium: Doctor K

Hi Guys!

Some footage ive thrown together from a RP event that took place on Elysium a couple weeks ago :)

Enjoy!

i have no idea what was going on maybe do some editing or give a little intro to the story. i kinda figured out you were going to experiment on that poor guy and the dude in the black coat was the doc. seems like a cool server though might have to look into it thx for the vid even if i really was lost. i applied for whitelisting after watching your vid hope iget accepted and can have some crazy encounters like you guys.

Edited by gannon46

i have no idea what was going on maybe do some editing or give a little intro to the story. i kinda figured out you were going to experiment on that poor guy and the dude in the black coat was the doc. seems like a cool server though might have to look into it thx for the vid even if i really was lost. i applied for whitelisting after watching your vid hope iget accepted and can have some crazy encounters like you guys.

ye looking back at it i can see it is hard to follow.. ill put an intro story in next time! thx for the feedback and hope to see you in Elysium :)