Sign in to follow this  
brian.currie@hotmail.com

Post your loadouts

Well two of us were gunned down in the hood (cherno) while driving haha.

So I survived with another kill on my score, been living 8 days so far.

M4A3 CCO

Glock 17

Coyote(backpack)

Most survival gear, no Rangefinder or NVG :<

M4A3 CCO with flashlight and Red dot sight, using SD stanag rounds (to keep zombies off me, not to be silent)

M1911, for those times I need to put zombies down and don't want to waste stanag SD rounds.

ALICE pack, Camo Skin (not ghillie), Binocs.

[attachment=1754]

[attachment=1755]

DMR + 4 Mags

L85A2 AWS + 4 Mags

M1911 + 4 Mags

4x Bandages

Coyote Backpack

Ghillie Suit

NVGs

Rangefinder

GPS

Matches

Toolbox

Map

Compass

Hunting Knife

Hatchet

4x Cooked Meat

3x Morphine

1x Epi-pen

4x Water Bottles

2x Blood bags

2x Painkillers

CZ550

M4A1 Camo SD

Revolver (Will replace with M1911 once I find one)

Ghillie suit

Coyote Elite (First item I found)

Food: Knife, Matches, Hatchet and bullets.

3 Water bottles

3 Bloodbags, 3 Morphine, 4 Bandage (Half my secondary ammo inventory)

No NVG or M107/DMR/AS50 yet :(

Main:

M24, PDW, all tools, ghillie

Secondary:

DMR, Revolver, all tools, ghillie

Me: L85 Thermal/NV, G17, Alice, Medical, food, all but nvg and gps, gulli (sniper)

Teammate1: AKM, m1911, Alice, same as above, gulli (looter/pointman)

Teammate2: m4 CCo, no secondary, Alice, same as above, gulli (looter/overwatch)

to all ppl that would say L85 isnt a sniper rifle... After playing ace vanillla arma gunplay is simple

At the moment:

L85 - Accurate assault rifle with thermal scope, the lack of iron sights makes it hard to use in close combat though, if the server has crosshairs on then this gun is easy mode

M24 - Dropped a M107 for this since the M107 was too big and loud. M24 is still usually a one shot kill if you get them in the head or torso - and it can use DMR ammo which is everywhere

M9 SD - M9 itself pretty much sucks, but having a silenced weapon is always an advantage. Ammo is always an issue since it can only use the special SD rounds

In the future I might trade L85 for something better close range like Bizon SD or M4 SD.

Daylight: AS50 (so quiet UNGH)

Nighttime: DMR (eh, it works with NVGs)

Rest:

- 24 slot backpack (DMR goes in there if it's daytime)

- 4 mags of ammo for each of them. Prefer M107 ammo because larger mags.

- NVG/GPS/RF ... how did people shoot sniper rifles before range finders? Boggles the mind.

- M9SD + 4 mags + 2xpainkillers + 2x morphine. For the odd occasion when I catch agro. Nice and quiet, headshots all day erry day.

- Heatpacks, 4. Watching over that airfield gets cold, and a fire ain't an option.

- Costco's worth of steaks. If I'm shot at, I just eat steaks, relocate, and acquire dem beans.

- Water. You run out of water twice as fast as food. I prefer water bottles - quieter drinking sound.

- 1 blood bags. Bro's before ho's and all that.

I would *like* to use an L85 for a quick thermal scan but .. eh. Not enough backpack space. Plus, the spawning zeds let me find out where the bean-eaters are fairly quickly.

What I'd actually really like is the ability to use an AS50 with NVGs. I realize that'd be OP as fuck, but a guy's gotta dream, y'know?

Currently?

Well, i died to a bug recentlym, and when i got my gear i ended up breaking my leg on wire fencing while throwing a grenade, so i pretty much landed ontop of the nade..

Took one for the team one might say..

But, i had a decent run yesterday, doing some rax farming, and killed a guy at the Souther rax at NWAF.

So loadout currently?

2x SVD Dragunov Camo + ammo

M9SD +4mags

Camo Clothing

Alice Pack

Missing GPS, NVG, and Rangefinder, though my mate has my rangefinder so im not "missing it"

Yeah, the guy i killed had an SVD Dragunov, so i have 2 of them atm.

But then my net was going slow so i restarted the router, and ended up spawning in the debug forrest.

So im contemplating if i should bother walking back, or just simply respawn..

Me:

M107+ Glock17, just switched to it from my good old CZ550 (which i still have in my Alice pack because i only got 1 M107 Mag)

Other stuff pretty much standart, food, meds n so on...all except GPS/NVG/RF which is so hard to find -.-

Friend: Dunno because he just switched weapons lol. He had a M4 and a Thermal/NV scope weapon in Backpack until recently...dunno what it is called. And sec. a 1911.

We lucky bastards stole a UAZ yesterday (owner disconnected after beeing shot from 600 meters! by my CZ...what a fag. hope he dies) and drove it around and we found 3 tents...with 8 more weapons (BisonSD+the M107x2+M14EP1+ other nice stuff i cant even remember lol...mostly heli crash site loot). Packed it into our UAZ and drove off...funny shit :p

Video on this should be uploaded today (atleast of the UAZ steal since this has a bit action in it) :p

Gillie, svd camo, m1911, nvg, survival equipment (map, gps, knife ect) coyote elite backpack and L85 +my ATV and military off road :D. Good times in dayZ my ATV also has a bizon sd and as50

Right now L85, revolver, all tools, enough food, water, bloodbags, antibiotics and other medical stuff to last a while.

Was taking a trip with my friend to Nw airfield(both had cz 550) when i foolishly went to the edge of the runway and told him if i we don't get shot now we probably never will. And spot on a minute later 2 bullets hit me. Bandaged, got transfusion and edged along the trees for anbetter vantage point. Soon enough i saw 2 guys in a hangar and the other had his binoculars out. Opened fire and pinned them inside hangar but was unable to make a kill because of the distance and unfamiliarity with sniping so far away. After a brief firefight they popped smoke and ran for it. We backed off and retreated to make up a new approach. 10minutes later we were edging in from the east side and heard shots. We found 2 dead bodies beside the concrete wall and my friend spotted 2 guys running across the airfield and they vanished over the hill. We darted after them and saw them running in the distance (150m). I hit the first one in the back, he fainted and my friwnd finished him off. The other guy jumped for cover beneath a tree but we made short work of him too. From their bodies we looted my L85, don't remember what my friend found, a m4 or m16 i reckon and a shiyload of supplies, tools and both had glocks with plenty of ammo. I have never felt so good as after sniping them bastards down :D

m107. what else do you need :) that thing is a monster.

Lets just say. whatever else you need, it will provide it =) if you get what i mean. haha,