External (DayZ)

Server hoppers in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen server

Us in the =DRN= clan have been holding the NW-Airfield for a long time now, and we are in the South Barracks of the Airfield.

Over the last 2 hours, we've had over 6 guys server hop and spawn in our camps, killing us, and stealing our gear. I have SUSPECTED names, but we are calling for the server admin to look at the logs, and to review who was logging in and out constantly.

We are all for an honourable firefight, but server hopping is fucking NOT ON.

The server name is The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - No PK - 1.7.1.5

Update: All 9 of us DRN'ers were just killed, and =DRN= Yettkuza, and Johnny Utah watched them log in and out everywhere from a vantage point, right before they were killed.

There is no skill in players hopping server to server. its just like teleporting. now cars full of gear them hopping on to the server taking out all the NVG's M4 SD weapons, Range finders, 50 cals and then logging off and moving and then killing u with them. where is the skill. or victory. now if they actually team up and try to take our position finding our weekness and killing us then thats good game. now if they hold it we will all take what we have built there because we know how to. even with just a winchester

There is no skill in players hopping server to server. its just like teleporting. now cars full of gear them hopping on to the server taking out all the NVG's M4 SD weapons' date=' Range finders, 50 cals and then logging off and moving and then killing u with them. where is the skill. or victory. now if they actually team up and try to take our position finding our weekness and killing us then thats good game. now if they hold it we will all take what we have built there because we know how to. even with just a winchester

[/quote']

Tell me where your camp is and you'll be sure to have a fun fire fight! :D

well your welcome to come but play fair. we dont mind dying if its fair. but our defence is strong. you will have to find our camp

well your welcome to come but play fair. we dont mind dying if its fair. but our defence is strong. you will have to find our camp

We found your camp or at least the Airfield one and we took you fair and square. Good game! It was fun! :)

Edit: It happened about 20 minutes ago btw, didn't like the =DNR= member spawning in the camp when we were looting your corpses! Not nice!

Sup? How strong is your defense now?

An army of 4 did beat your camp AND one of us used thermal so I guess that wasen't fair, was it?:D (tho he didn't fire a single bullet)

GG.

Just like Kryckan stated we found it and managed to infiltrate it, get in and loot what we wanted and then get out again. We'd be more than happy to join your ranks (after testing our strenght!) and help you hoard up against the zombies :) We're a group of four with excellent coordination and moderate skill.

Regards, the Göran

lol you know that it is much easier to take a positio then hold a position. how about this. you take our barracks from us and hold it and we will take it from you. with little or no casualties. I tested this and I could have taken 3 of my guys out so it proves its much easier to take then defend. if you guys want to form like a war or something change ur tags. it could be fun who can control the airfield the longest. rules. no cheating, server hopping or anything like that. all legit

Oh yes, we know you 4 play fair. We observed tonight and witnessed an honourable firefight (Servers me right for standing up while watching State of Origin at the same time), we have however had major issues with server hoppers.

We don't claim to be "good" players, just team players, just a heads up.

More than welcome to join, PM one of us for the Vent details.

To be fair, the fellows in your camp was hardly coordinated. While we planned this out from the start. So it wasn't exactly on fair terms. One of the lot of you had a shot though, we spent way too much time skulking about in your camp. Don't reckon he was up for a firing squad standing all about. :D

honestly i dont think any of us even used the camp. we only put gear in to it. I know over the last month i only added to the pile and took nothing and so did many others. however we dont play like you guys killing or hunting people. if we see people we try to avoide them and let them do their thing. killing someone does nothing for us we dont need their gear. the game is about survival. if it was real we would have many many people wanting to bunk with us in out camp to sleep, eat and live. we just want to establish a base camp and defend it and get gear. then we want to change servers and go to chern and have a well organised team.

alot of our team are just every day people but many a few of us have more skills which we would like to try and use in here. but teaching these over a game is hard to people with no training

" the game is about survival."

You didn't survive - you lost.

AMIRIGHT?! :D