tandwan

Looking for a server.

I'm looking for a server with the following criteria :

Third person : On

Crosshairs : On

Map doesn't show people around you

Must be able to see waypoints

No name-tags

Admins don't own everything on the server / hide shit off map to keep it theirs.

I've went through several servers and every server i've gone to has had admins hiding vehicles off map or restarting the server if they lose their equipment. Yes, i'm looking DIRECTLY at you Atlanta 59 Admin. Every vehicle on the map taken, all of them hidden off map. We thought about playing on your server, but the only thing we could find to repair was a bike. That's it, everything else is gone, we checked all the spawn points.

You have a base south of the NW airfield that is surrounded by barbed wire and tank traps, don't worry, we stole all your gear and moved it off server prior to your rolling it back to fill those same tents again. We even went back and checked them to make sure that is what was happening and yep! Full tents!

It is completely stupid that admins have this kind of power. Then you have Chicago 59 and UTO who one of their members is using the hack that allows you to find all the vehicles on the map. That same member and no, it isn't Loster4 bless her heart who is completely blind as a bat, can pick up people who are prone in guili suits who haven't so much as fired a shot and kill them.

I've died a lot in DayZ, I know when it's my fault and I know when it's stupid bullshit hacks that happen. It's getting so out of hand right now that Battleeye REALLY needs to get involved in this because I feel like i'm playing Battlefield 3 again with all the blatant hacking.

So, LOOKING FOR A SERVER that me and my friends can migrate to with the above listed things. Prefereably an Atlanta / East Coast based server if you would. Thanks in advance.

best advice to you is

1, stop bashing server admins... you dont know this is the case you just assume most of it..

2, buy your own server for you and your clan mates

3 then see how you like it when people come on here bashing you with the same as above.

have a nice day

1' date=' stop bashing server admins... you dont know this is the case you just assume most of it..

2, buy your own server for you and your clan mates

3 then see how you like it when people come on here bashing you with the same as above.

have a nice day

[/quote']

My answers to your response :

1. I know it's the case, because the *admin* comes online after we raid the camp, and the server goes down, restarts. We run his tents over with a vehicle, server restarts no more then 20 seconds later. We do it a THIRD time (1 hour ago) and we're all banned off the server suddenly. Doesn't take a complete idiot to do the math on this one.

2. It has been discussed, we're on that step.

3. See, I wouldn't have that problem since I wouldn't be resetting the server every single time someone A: Killed me or B: Ravaged my camp or C: Took a M-16 203 to my vehicles because we found where they parked them off map. (That took a while, yeah.)

Have a nice day.