Sign in to follow this  
ScorePoint

Did you lose your tents recently? Watch this...

what a dick, leave the stuff you dont want/cant carry in there.

dont drop it for it to despawn.

• Like 1

what a dick, leave the stuff you dont want/cant carry in there.

dont drop it for it to despawn.

First, Happy Holidays! ;) I know it's a dick move...but from the contents (mind the amount of ammo, guns, etc.) it looks like they are cold blooded murderers. They might kill me with those guns later lol Plus, not a good place to pitch tents. They'll learn a lesson and hide their stash more carefully.

Edited by ScorePoint
  • Like 1

First, Happy Holidays! ;) I know it's a dick move...but from the contents (mind the amount of ammo, guns, etc.) it looks like they are cold blooded murderers. They might kill me with those guns later lol Plus, not a good place to pitch tents. They'll learn a lesson and hide their stash more carefully.

"dick move" ??

like shooting down a helicopter after some poor dudes have spent so much time and trouble repairing it ?

or worse ?

hey, if I found a tent with 3 bags of rice, a map, a pickaxe, and couple of fish .. I'd leave it alone.

• Like 1

"dick move" ??

like shooting down a helicopter after some poor dudes have spent so much time and trouble repairing it ?

or worse ?

hey, if I found a tent with 3 bags of rice, a map, a pickaxe, and couple of fish .. I'd leave it alone.

If the tent has just basic survival stuff I would take what I need and leave the rest. But these guys have tons of ammo, scopes, and guns. Horrible spot for a camp site. So...

Just sayin' not every person with guns and ammo are cold blooded murderers. They just want to defend themselves.

• Like 1

I really only haveone word to describe this video....

well... it not even a word!

?

• Like 1

Just sayin' not every person with guns and ammo are cold blooded murderers. They just want to defend themselves.

I agree 100% but I trust my gut feeling. I felt like these guys were murderers lol it just felt kinda creepy...maybe I was a bit paranoid....When I saw the machine guns and ammo, I instantly remembered how I got KOSed, killed, chased by fully geared guys with machines guns like this. So I was just returning the "favor." Come on, I've found about 5-7 camp sites and I didn't trash them just like this time. I thought I'd empty the tents and take one and give another one to my friends. Do I feel bad about it? Yes, a bit. But I think they deserved it. They'll learn it the hard way and do it right next time. With all the ammo and machine guns I'd assume they are not very friendly. But I promise, I will not do any evil things next time I find a tent. I'll be nice next time!

Edited by ScorePoint