janusz.pietraczuk@gmail.com

Restoring Faith Project

Today I haven't met a single player yet. So while travelling, I've prepared some survivor packs. Each contains 3 cans of tuna (which is openable without any tools), a bandage, a can of drink and a leaflet.

Here's how it looks:

I admire your faith bro now you have to get the movement going on 1st person servers. I don't know which servers are really more or less friendly but it seems to me that 1st person servers lead to a bit more player paranoia because you can get surprised more often, are less aware, and more exposed. You can't get behind cover and check out an area without exposing yourself.

But with the advent of tree suits I expect to see a renaissance for dick-weed yellow streak KoS snipers with nothing to do but try to whack other players from a hidden position.   

Edited by Xbow
  • Like 2

Alright. So here's report of Day 3. Yesterday I've joined forces with a fellow hero, who contacted me via forums after reading this topic - Veniathan. We met in Olsha, then travelled together to Svetlojarsk, Cernaya Polana, Krasnostav, Khelm and Berezino. Until we reached Berezino, we haven't seen a single soul, while playing a server with population 30+. In Berezino we've spotted a Bambi in distance and decided to approach him to ask if he needs help (he was without his t-shirt, so I guessed he might be hurt). When we entered Berezino from North, we heard multiple shots. Afraid for the life of our Bambi, we've decided to sweep the town for bandits. After 10 minutes we've found the perpetrator in restaurant's first floor. We exchanged fire, but he quickly hid inside the building. I've led the entry to clear the building, and gave bandit a chance to surrender. He did not respond. We exchanged fire again - I hit him once with my magnum, he shot me with his rifle. I collapsed, and moments later Veniathan finished the job and killed the bad guy.

Here's some pics:

1) Entry

35a5748.jpg

2) Bandit down

2q3qges.jpg

And I will check in with another screenshot, also same bandit that I killed. He really came across the wrong people, and I think if Atre used his SKS he wouldn't have gotten any kills. But close combat is close combat, and all I had was a mosin. I shot him right through the visor of the helmet in an instant. He had no time to react.

gSORogB.jpg