Heatofbattle

Next Vehicle

What vehicle do YOU want next?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. What Vehicle do you want after V3S in Dayz?

How about the immortal... YUGO?

yugo-koral-hb.310.jpg

I like it. That will make game really hard since Yugo is crap that always breaks down
  • Like 1

I like it. That will make game really hard since Yugo is crap that always breaks down

But you can fix it with a sledgehammer and a hacksaw, so it would fit quite well. :)

How about the immortal... YUGO?

yugo-koral-hb.310.jpg

Hell yeah! Yugo is the right car for the apocalypse!

... or maybe the good old Lada Niva? It goes well with the east european setting.

Lada_Niva01.jpg

Edited by ZoxTheFox

I want an old VW hippie bus with an 8-track so I can play Down Under...

Have you ever ridden a horse?

In order to actually have a horse undertake serious work (AKA carry a rider, as well as tackle and bridle, etc), they need to be fed a diet concentrated in energy; oats, wheat, corn, etc. Not just grass. You also need to be trained in how to ride them, how to have them maneuver across different types of terrain, how to maintain the tack, how to recognize when they are injured, etc etc etc.

Horses are HORRIBLE for survival travel. In all seriousness, you are better off using a bicycle, either pedal or motor-powered. They are common, efficient, easy to repair (take parts from other cycles), easy to fuel ( AKA YOU, or scavenged gas or diesel, or jury rig an ethanol-diesel engine, which is stupid-easy), and easy to ride.

We invented motors and interchangeable parts for a REASON, folks. One of them is the fact that motors are more efficient for the long haul. Most outdoorsy folk around where I live use ATV's, dirtbikes, etc, rather than horses. And the landscape of Chernarus, with the exception of the open plains near Vybor, are unsuitable for horses, and these plains were probably for cattle than horses.

I'll just leave this here:

"You cannot gallop them for hours. They’ll collapse. The best way to make time in the saddle is to alternate paces, and have a remount or two trailing behind, and allow the animals reasonable rest. Don’t let your steed eat or drink indiscriminately; it’s likely to bloat and become helpless. In fact, it’s a rather fragile creature, requiring close attention—for example, rubdowns after hard exertion—if it isn’t to fall sick and perhaps die on you. It’s also lazy, stupid, and sometimes malicious."

It's actually much more likely that horses would get used as pack animals, rather than get ridden, I think.

It's time for me to win this thread;

ww2 motorcycle with sidecar.

4eb45e1381982.preview-620.jpg

Grey+WWII+Sidecar+with+24+HP+engine+(9).

8f18c9b02c74ebbfa4a0d2184fe3ed09.jpg

* Seems easier to implement than normal 2 wheelers

* In case they do implement two wheelers like bikes, they could easily make the sidecar attachable part that needs to be found.

* Same goes for the weaponry (and its modules) mounted on it (in case they would add it - any kind of mg does seem kinda OP to me tbh..)

* This helmet is much needed for the ultimate experience

1887.jpg

Edited by halp

I think if the dev team added to many vehicles it would ruin the game personally, Add some SUVS and civi vehicles and bikes and then stop it at that. Millitary vehicles would be too crazy and helicopters pls no!