taikonaut

Problems with infistar in 1.8.3

Hey guys,

trying to get my private hive running and infistar is giving me some hard time.

As an admin, I´m whited out upon login and kicked from the game. As a player, I´m locked in a loop of dying.

23:07:55 "STARTING LOGIN: ["MYUIDHERE",B 1-1-A:1 (taikonaut) REMOTE]"23:07:55 "LOGIN ATTEMPT: "MYUIDHERE" taikonaut"23:07:55 "LOGIN LOADED: B 1-1-A:1 (taikonaut) REMOTE Type: Survivor1_DZ"23:07:55 "32555, [], [], [0,0,0], true, DayZ 1.8.3, Survivor2_DZ, true, false"23:08:01 "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSetup.sqf DEBUG ["32555",B 1-1-B:1 (taikonaut) REMOTE,"MYUIDHERE",3]"23:08:01 ["New character setup: blood_type,rh_factor=","A",true]23:08:01 "LOGIN PUBLISHING: UID#MYUIDHERE CID#32555 PID#3(taikonaut) as Survivor2_DZ should spawn at Elektrozavodsk [94:135]"23:08:02 "infiSTAR.de - Player-Log: taikonaut(MYUIDHERE) - 2h 57min | ******ADMIN******"23:08:05 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminFirstReq: [1234,B 1-1-B:1 (taikonaut) REMOTE,"MYUIDHERE"]"23:08:05 "infiSTAR.de fnc_AdminReqProceed: [1234,B 1-1-B:1 (taikonaut) REMOTE,"MYUIDHERE"]"23:08:05 "infiSTAR.de ******ADMIN-LOGIN******: taikonaut(MYUIDHERE)"23:08:05 "infiSTAR.de Log: taikonaut (MYUIDHERE) | dayz_playerName   is not equal to   name player (Unknown/taikonaut) | taikonaut controlled Unknown ?"23:08:05 "["PVAHR_0_csfrnhxm_PVAHR_0_csfrnhxm",["taikonaut","MYUIDHERE","dayz_playerName is not equal to   name player (Unknown/taikonaut) | taikonaut controlled Unknown ?","",""]]"23:08:05 WARNING: Function 'name' - taikonaut is dead23:08:05 "Player UID#MYUIDHERE CID#32555 PID#3(taikonaut) as Survivor2_DZ died at Elektrozavodsk [94:135]"23:08:05 "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_onPlayerDisconnect.sqf: nil player object, _this:["MYUIDHERE","taikonaut"]"23:08:05 Client: Remote object 3:13 not found 

Any ideas? Seems like dayz_playerName is nor correct... I contacted infistar, no reply yet (ok, contacted him 5 hours ago, so no worries...)

Hey, did Chris fix this issue in his latest update (22/11)?

Cheers

I don't know.

I don't recieve any updates anymore, although there are newer versions out there. To get an update, I have to contact him and he sends me the newest version.

For now, he remains silent. Didn´t answer to my mails, yet. :|

He was/is aware on the ongoing developments of the 1.8.3, before the release. I bet he is working on it. A new mod engine is included in the 1.8.3, to address former performance issue, maybe this requires extra work for the infistar update.

Chris has come alive now. :)

I received another update, addressing this particular issue.

dayz_playerName is not used by the mod anymore, still the script checks for it and kicks the player, if not set correctly. Chris said that he removed the dayz_playerName check.

Maybe this is the fix now. I´ll check it out later.

Edited by dayzjarhead