PandaChef

Stuttering and freezing

Hey, since this new patch my game freezes in towns and stutters everywhere else. My settings are custom with most textures on high, everything else like medium to low. I have never had this problem before and the game has always played well on my PC.

I have an AMD Phenom XII 49 55 processor

Video card - AMD Radeon 6850

8GB RAM.

Anyone know why I am getting this?

Well considering it just started happening during this patch I would say it has something to do more with the game than your computer

I've been having this issue as well, seemingly at random the game will just start dropping FPS until all of the sudden it is frozen for anywhere from 2 to 30 seconds.

It happens in the woods, it happens in the city, it is completely random and to other people I continue doing whatever action I was doing before the freeze, like if I am running I continue running. It happened in Cherno the other day when me and this dude where having a stand-off, in game communication still worked and we determined that we were both frozen and agreed that whoever unfreezes first should just walk away because it was unfair. I unfroze first, I just ran away.