fujitaka

Voice-volume-regulation

Hey guys ^^

Wouldn't it be great, when we had an option to regulate the voice-volume?

At the momentm its pretty bad to comunicate with teammates in battle, because everytime you talk ingame, you give away your position, because the radius of the sound of your voice is always the same.

I Thought about something like Caps Lock + Mouse Wheel to turn the voliume up or down ^^

Would defenitely make sense in terms of realism, since you probably wouldn't shout at your teammate, that stands right next to you, while a group of enemies tries to find you.

And it would encourage more people to team up with people they meet in Chernarus.

Hope you consider this as a possibilaty of new implementations ^^

See you in Chernarus, folks ^^

• Like 1

Yeah something like this definitely would be nice. Instead of adding more button combos it would be really sweet if the game could simply use the volume of your voice to dictate the radius of the broadcast.

• Like 2

Cant you just talk less loud?

well... you can, but the problem is that you still can hear it in the same radius, just not as good...

and i don't need to understand what he/she sais to track down a position of someone that talks...

Jeah I know what you mean, the sound is not bound to a place but to an area. Like mfdayz said a change would be welcome.

• Like 1