Sign in to follow this  
jrtjmiller@bigpond.com

Fully geared up, for money?

Just a quick one team, I was playing on a server today, and a website address was shown bottom left corner.

I wont say what the site was, but it was promoting "Fully Geared up w/God Box" etc for $??USD.

How could this be??? Surely, this can not be true?

Anyway, long story short, not getting my money.

If the mods whould like to know the server/website (Aussie one), shoot me of a PM.

Cheers

Just a quick one team, I was playing on a server today, and a website address was shown bottom left corner.

I wont say what the site was, but it was promoting "Fully Geared up w/God Box" etc for $??USD.

How could this be??? Surely, this can not be true?

Anyway, long story short, not getting my money.

If the mods whould like to know the server/website (Aussie one), shoot me of a PM.

Cheers

Were they advertising their Epoch server by any chance?  That abomination of DayZ is known for asking people for money for free gear.

Either way, PM a mod here with the details.

Edited by Caboose187

There are websites out there where people are trying to sell you goods for money. Needless to say that this is against the rules of the Forum and against the TOS, but it's also not very smart to use it - as you will most likely end up losing your money in one way or the other.

Please send me and/or boneboys a PM with the credentials of the server as well as the website advertising this. Thank you.

• Like 5